Right wingers and their cry of "fake news".....

your desperation is causing you to implode. Trump has done more positive things for this country in one month than Obama and Bush did in 16 years, and there is more to come.

ACA will be replaced with something that will work for everyone
the middle class will get a tax cut
illegal immigration will be stopped
the wall will be built and mexico will pay for it indirectly through tariffs etc
ISIS will be destroyed
Iran will be contained
Israel will be protected
our military will be rebuilt
trade deals will make sense for the USA
Laws will be enforced
The democrat party will continue to self-destruct.

......and will the prince get to marry Cinderella and live happily ever after??? LOL

since those are fantasy characters, of course they will.

Trump will be a IMO a one term president and nothing catastrophic will happen no matter how much you hope it will

Well, as a patriot, I do hope that no wars are started by the low self-esteem charlatan who needs "adulation" from his lap dogs......However, we will almost double the current debt under this moron.

Ok, lets revisit your debt claim in 2020. Obama's doubling of the debt will be almost impossible to duplicate.

Of course we've all noticed that whenever the news has shown the multiple failures of the Trumpster in just one month, that news is labeled "fake news" from the lap dogs who fear that their facade is falling apart.

I wonder.....as others have......exactly who got popularity during the last 8 years by spreading the "fake news" about Obama being a foreign, Kenyan Muslim????

Will Trump soon and finally show us what those private investigators in Hawaii discovered about Obama's birth certificate?......and will that be considered and treated as "fake news"???

After years of listening to the disinformation of talk radio, America now has a president who seems to embrace the axioms of 1984 and is now going to make it official policy to declare that truth is the same as lies and lies are true. It reminds me of the old Soviet Union where the only official truth was the one supported by gov't news agencies like Pravda and Tass. America countered with Radio Free Europe. We might have to ask Canadians to set up Radio Free North America to broadcast objective truth into the US.

Last edited:
Of course we've all noticed that whenever the news has shown the multiple failures of the Trumpster in just one month, that news is labeled "fake news" from the lap dogs who fear that their facade is falling apart.

I wonder.....as others have......exactly who got popularity during the last 8 years by spreading the "fake news" about Obama being a foreign, Kenyan Muslim????

Will Trump soon and finally show us what those private investigators in Hawaii discovered about Obama's birth certificate?......and will that be considered and treated as "fake news"???

Jake

O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | Zero Hedge

wile-e-coyote-2.jpg

Fake News walked off the Cliff for your gal Hillary

Forum List

Back