Right wingers and their cry of "fake news".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course we've all noticed that whenever the news has shown the multiple failures of the Trumpster in just one month, that news is labeled "fake news" from the lap dogs who fear that their facade is falling apart.

I wonder.....as others have......exactly who got popularity during the last 8 years by spreading the "fake news" about Obama being a foreign, Kenyan Muslim????

Will Trump soon and finally show us what those private investigators in Hawaii discovered about Obama's birth certificate?......and will that be considered and treated as "fake news"???

Of course we've all noticed that whenever the news has shown the multiple failures of the Trumpster in just one month, that news is labeled "fake news" from the lap dogs who fear that their facade is falling apart.

I wonder.....as others have......exactly who got popularity during the last 8 years by spreading the "fake news" about Obama being a foreign, Kenyan Muslim????

Will Trump soon and finally show us what those private investigators in Hawaii discovered about Obama's birth certificate?......and will that be considered and treated as "fake news"???
Um....that was you fascist democrats message....that backfired on you...:lol:

Which part do you doubt? That Obama was born in America, or that Trump got his political start by claiming on right wing media that he wasn't?

Which part do you doubt? That Obama was born in America, or that Trump got his political start by claiming on right wing media that he wasn't?
I don't believe anything your Hillary says....it's all fake news....:lol:

I know. Sad that you prefer your hate to facts.

Fake news is about as common as your fake outrage

Launder your brown shirt.....

Launder your brown shirt.....

Shouldn't you be busy with your weekly tinfoil hat maintenance about now?

Democrats complained about fake news stories that were made up and easily disproven

Republicans raised the ante and called any story they do not like fake news

What failures has Trump had?

Bear in mind that its ONLY been a month (with Florida vacations thrown in)

• The repealing and replacing of ACA on day one was bullshit that you moronically swallowed.
  • Wall building will have to be borne by US taxpayers, not Mexico as the orange clown claimed
  • Courts are slamming his cute little EOs on banning Muslims
  • Trump's claim that he knew more than generals, wound up being that he will SURROUND himself with generals
  • Draining the swamp in DC really meant that his cabinet would be mostly Wall Street bankers.

The charlatan is STILL campaigning because his narcissism needs constant approval from his lap dogs

......and, I REPEAT, its only been a month......LOL

Fake news is about as common as your fake outrage

Don't get me wrong, I DO WANT you morons to keep claiming that anything negative against the orange clown is "fake news"........That way media will keep slamming the charlatan.....Go for it !!!

Fake thread.

Trump has "convinced" his lap dogs to call ANY criticism of his yet young and screwed up administration as "fake news"....and, as one can see, they are complying as good lap dogs MUST do.

Trump has "convinced" his lap dogs to call ANY criticism of his yet young and screwed up administration as "fake news"....and, as one can see, they are complying as good lap dogs MUST do.

your desperation is causing you to implode. Trump has done more positive things for this country in one month than Obama and Bush did in 16 years, and there is more to come.

ACA will be replaced with something that will work for everyone
the middle class will get a tax cut
illegal immigration will be stopped
the wall will be built and mexico will pay for it indirectly through tariffs etc
ISIS will be destroyed
Iran will be contained
Israel will be protected
our military will be rebuilt
trade deals will make sense for the USA
Laws will be enforced
The democrat party will continue to self-destruct.

your desperation is causing you to implode. Trump has done more positive things for this country in one month than Obama and Bush did in 16 years, and there is more to come.

ACA will be replaced with something that will work for everyone
the middle class will get a tax cut
illegal immigration will be stopped
the wall will be built and mexico will pay for it indirectly through tariffs etc
ISIS will be destroyed
Iran will be contained
Israel will be protected
our military will be rebuilt
trade deals will make sense for the USA
Laws will be enforced
The democrat party will continue to self-destruct.

......and will the prince get to marry Cinderella and live happily ever after??? LOL

Forum List

Back