Right-Winger In Germany Runs Car Over Muslim Immigrants -- Terrorism? Or Patriotism?

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it
A lot of people get fed up and snap. Including Muslims.

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

I never excused it. Unlike you tried like hell to play off Muslim baby rape in the UK....that was sad on your part, you and that fat bastard TT.

I have no idea what went through the man's mind who mowed down the pedestrians so I can't label it
You mean like the way you play off non Muslim baby rape...if it isn’t a muzzle it isn’t worth your concern right?

If this guy was a Muslim you would have no hesitation calling it terrorism.

You know me better than that. Im a child advocate. Sit down with your B.S., lady
And I could say the same for myself lady.

You're going to have to show where I've ever given anyone that harms a child a pass

You can't and it was stupid for you to say

Game over and you just hurt yourself with me

End of discussion

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

I never excused it. Unlike you tried like hell to play off Muslim baby rape in the UK....that was sad on your part, you and that fat bastard TT.

I have no idea what went through the man's mind who mowed down the pedestrians so I can't label it
You mean like the way you play off non Muslim baby rape...if it isn’t a muzzle it isn’t worth your concern right?

You know me better than that. Im a child advocate. Sit down with your B.S., lady

You're going to have to show where I've ever given anyone that harms a child a pass

End of discussion
You show zero interest in kids that werent raped by muslims. And you spout bogus stats to deflect for catholic priests. Ive seen it myself. Your so called concern on this thread is faux. Just a cover to attack muslims. Including those who were innocent.

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

End of discussion
Show me where I have “played off” non Muslim baby rape. Don’t make accusations you can not support. End of discussion.

End of discussion
You show zero interest in kids that werent raped by muslims. And you spout bogus stats to deflect for catholic priests. Ive seen it myself. Your so called concern on this thread is faux. Just a cover to attack muslims. Including those who were innocent.
You are projecting.

Just because you play the game of identity politics and so do everything you can to facilitate the rape of British children at the hands of Muslims, that does not mean others are also playing identity politics and acting like you when the identities are different.

Last edited:
Attack in which German driver mowed down migrants being treated as terrorism

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..
This is just a case of, "what goes around, comes around."

Forum List

Back