Right Wing World: Conservative America's Coming Civil War?

As for the OP, it starts with a giant bucket of poison for the well. Then an article is provided which claims we are not far from seeing riots in the streets. And if we accept the possibility of riots in the streets, the false premise of the OP is that we are fools for thinking so.

Well, I still remember the last time we had riots in the streets and our cities were burning. It is well within the realm of possibility that those who are heavily dependent on government largesse will take to the streets again in the near future. Once you give someone a government tit to suck on, and spend decades being a crowd pleaser making that tit bigger and bigger, then yeah, when the tit runs dry there will be hell to pay.

Christ, just look how morally indignant people get when it is suggested we raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70! The morality which stated we needed a safety net for seniors has been corrupted to the point that working longer because we are living longer is viewed as immoral!

We have gone from SS being a safety net to SS being a paycheck.

We see many other examples of politicians holding onto power by creating massively unhealthy dependencies.

Now we have a $16 trillion shit sandwich, and everyone has to take a bite. Those who have been spoiled will throw bombs over it.

You make too much sense. I may start liking you again. :eusa_angel:

Do ya think the jews were "paranoid" in Nazi Germany? I'm sure you'd be ridiculing them as well.

You just keep your head buried up obama's ass up to your shoulders and let people getting the fresh air do the thinking.

Moron.

you poor child. does your doctor and parole officer know you're back on the internet?

That's what I thought... just more pathetic BULL SHIT from the board TURD.

Idiot.

Paroled from the Flame Zone and Rubber Room, I suppose. :cool:

As for the OP, it starts with a giant bucket of poison for the well. Then an article is provided which claims we are not far from seeing riots in the streets. And if we accept the possibility of riots in the streets, the false premise of the OP is that we are fools for thinking so.

Well, I still remember the last time we had riots in the streets and our cities were burning. It is well within the realm of possibility that those who are heavily dependent on government largesse will take to the streets again in the near future. Once you give someone a government tit to suck on, and spend decades being a crowd pleaser making that tit bigger and bigger, then yeah, when the tit runs dry there will be hell to pay.

Christ, just look how morally indignant people get when it is suggested we raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70! The morality which stated we needed a safety net for seniors has been corrupted to the point that working longer because we are living longer is viewed as immoral!

We see many other examples of politicians holding onto power by creating massively unhealthy dependencies.

Now we have a $16 trillion shit sandwich, and everyone has to take a bite. Those who have been spoiled will throw tantrums and bombs over it.
Precisely... and if that rioting starts to get out of hand as in marauding bands of thugs pillaging, and thus home owners defending themselves and their homes with deadly force, it could look a whole lot like a WAR depending on how widespread it gets.

Last edited:
- During the economic expansion between 2002 and 2007, the income of the top 1% grew 10 times faster than the income of the bottom 90%. In this period 66% of total income gains went to the 1%, who in 2007 had a larger share of total income than at any time since 1928.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
In a word, paranoia.

I don't think that's a fair description. The Obama administration isn't being shy about wanting even more stringent gun control than the expired AWB. What you are seeing are people who don't know for sure what is going to happen so as a caution they are scrambling to stock up now so they can make sure they're able to defend themselves down the road. It's a logical response.

I own one gun right now, but after I move next month and get settled in I plan on buying at least one more.

Exactly. They actually created the soar in sales. If they would have followed their anti-gun agenda quietly they could have preempted the rise in sales. So now we have even more guns out there. Way to plan, Libs...

If you look at it from the liberal point of view, the vast majority of American want to repeal the Second Amendment so it follows they would believe that gun control efforts would be widely supported.

I don't think that's a fair description. The Obama administration isn't being shy about wanting even more stringent gun control than the expired AWB. What you are seeing are people who don't know for sure what is going to happen so as a caution they are scrambling to stock up now so they can make sure they're able to defend themselves down the road. It's a logical response.

I own one gun right now, but after I move next month and get settled in I plan on buying at least one more.

Exactly. They actually created the soar in sales. If they would have followed their anti-gun agenda quietly they could have preempted the rise in sales. So now we have even more guns out there. Way to plan, Libs...

If you look at it from the liberal point of view, the vast majority of American want to repeal the Second Amendment so it follows they would believe that gun control efforts would be widely supported.
And they're wrong.

They were wrong. The laws will be tightened and this will all be in the past when the next crisis whatever that will be comes along.

If this is their plan to control guns...I'm all for it. Buy away. I just bought a shotgun.

Not one of my guns ever walked out of the house or started the car and driven anywhere to randomly kill.

Last edited:

Now we have a $16 trillion shit sandwich, and everyone has to take a bite. Those who have been spoiled will throw tantrums and bombs over it.

I think the large scale riots were fed by the fact that people didn't have a stake in their own society. Lots of poverty and anti-discrimination programs that came after the riots kept the anger and helplessness of the underclasses and minorities in check.

When there is a strong middle class with equal opportunity there is less discontent in society

Kerner Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watts Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And they're wrong.

No matter how wrong they are, this is what they believe and they are acting in accordance with their beliefs.

And they're wrong.

No matter how wrong they are, this is what they believe and they are acting in accordance with their beliefs.

No, no data supports your statement.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but I know that's asking the impossible of the incapable.

The Administration has called us "the enemy" has labeled veterans as "right wing extremists", Dems talking about denying rights to Conservatives, Harry Belafonte talking about arresting us.

Yeah, we're starting trouble.

Feel free to post a link that will prove this adminstration labeled all returning veterans as "right wing extremists" I'd like to see that.

Belafonte has a fascist streak in him.

It should be obvious by now that the public is arming itself for something. Although it's probably not any kind of action against the government, but the people fighting one another.

In Utah a gun show drew 20,000 people the first day and the vendors ran out of merchandise. California, long lines waiting to get into a local gun show. Chicago's gun shops have empty shelves. 8,000 people in a few hours at a Florida gun show. In Colorado a background check that used to take 15 minutes now has a lag time of 8 days.

What do you think is happening?

In a word, paranoia.

Kind of like the Jews in Germany in 1932, right? That kind of paranoid?

The Administration has called us "the enemy" has labeled veterans as "right wing extremists", Dems talking about denying rights to Conservatives, Harry Belafonte talking about arresting us.

Feel free to post a link that will prove this adminstration labeled all returning veterans as "right wing extremists" I'd like to see that.

"Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" from Homeland Security

http://s.michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hsa-rightwing-extremism-09-04-07.pdf

I see what you did there. CrusaderFrank did not say ALL veterans.

Last edited:
How very weird to see right wingers come here and not grasp what the American Enterprise Institute visiting scholar is saying...it is the right wing who is paranoid and fearful.

good gawd, can the wingnuts here be that stupid they can't believe what one of their own leaders is saying in print?

Do ya think the jews were "paranoid" in Nazi Germany? I'm sure you'd be ridiculing them as well.

You just keep your head buried up obama's ass up to your shoulders and let people getting the fresh air do the thinking.

Moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is gettin good. The poor oppressed GOP being likened to Germany Jews?????

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Um Ha.

I think the large scale riots were fed by the fact that people didn't have a stake in their own society. Lots of poverty and anti-discrimination programs that came after the riots kept the anger and helplessness of the underclasses and minorities in check.

When there is a strong middle class with equal opportunity there is less discontent in society

Kerner Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watts Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apologists can be found for any riot.

As for a strong middle class, the government has been creating a strong dependent lower income class since before the last round of riots. The government has also been working for a strong, legislatively-advantaged oligarchy. It certainly has not striven for a strong middle class. This is about politicians gaining power and keeping it.

If there is a new round of riots, it won't be for civil rights. They will be for invented "rights". Food security, health security, shelter security.

I would not mind if a few bankers and politicians were strung up from lamp posts in the process.

I see what you did there. CrusaderFrank did not say ALL veterans.

Frankie excluded none in his post. But did you see this bit?

Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are
attractive to rightwing extremists
. DHS/I&A is concerned that rightwing
extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans
in order to
boost their violent capabilities.

How very weird to see right wingers come here and not grasp what the American Enterprise Institute visiting scholar is saying...it is the right wing who is paranoid and fearful.

good gawd, can the wingnuts here be that stupid they can't believe what one of their own leaders is saying in print?

Moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is gettin good. The poor oppressed GOP being likened to Germany Jews?????

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Um Ha.

yup

Forum List

Back