Right Wing World: Conservative America's Coming Civil War?

The left must feel real threatened. The boogey-man is around every corner...

actually, if you had and reading and comprehension skills you'd see where the right wing is saying they feel threatened and they say why...the boogey man is poor people and minorities, as well as the 47% rioting in the streets.

:lmao:
The 47% were rioting because they weren't paying taxes? Or maybe this is another example of your mastery of statistics.:badgrin:

OMFG, you can't read!!! That is so funny. :lol::lol::lol:

How very weird to see right wingers come here and not grasp what the American Enterprise Institute visiting scholar is saying...it is the right wing who is paranoid and fearful.

good gawd, can the wingnuts here be that stupid they can't believe what one of their own leaders is saying in print?

Fuck off! You start off with name calling and then whine when no one gives a shit about your drivel. :badgrin:

How many times can you use wingnuts in a sentence?

It should be obvious by now that the public is arming itself for something. Although it's probably not any kind of action against the government, but the people fighting one another.

In Utah a gun show drew 20,000 people the first day and the vendors ran out of merchandise. California, long lines waiting to get into a local gun show. Chicago's gun shops have empty shelves. 8,000 people in a few hours at a Florida gun show. In Colorado a background check that used to take 15 minutes now has a lag time of 8 days.

What do you think is happening?

In a word, paranoia.

These are the days when paranoia is a reasonable response to threats. Not only threats but actions as well.

actually, if you had and reading and comprehension skills you'd see where the right wing is saying they feel threatened and they say why...the boogey man is poor people and minorities, as well as the 47% rioting in the streets.

I'll alert the media with that bit of breaking news...smart ass.

:lol: you still don't get IT!!! :lol:

It's a right winger fearing civil war. :lol:

----

Right Wing World: Conservative America's Coming Civil War? :laugh2:

Conservative America has a vast noise machine, and one arm of it consists of avowedly conservative noise makers otherwise known as think tanks. One of these think tanks is the newly demented-de-minted Heritage Foundation which has lost what little credibility it had by appointing Tea Party Whack-a-doodle, Jim Demint, as it's head. Another think tank is the American Enterprise Institute (AEI - a home for demented cold warriors and other misfits). At this AEI they have visiting scholars, one of which is paid to pump out alarmist propaganda under the guise of scholarship...

Meet Arthur L. Herman, a revisionist historian ("an American popular historian, currently serving as a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute") who "generally employs the Great Man perspective in his work, which is 19th-century historical methodology attributing human events and their outcomes to the singular efforts of great men (and occasionally women)..."

Fox News Opinion blogs:

Now you know the how, where, and why wingnuts at USMB and elsewhere get their whacky world views...

note: did I fail to mention Arthur is part of the Liars Club? Yup.

This idiot regurgitates the right-wing unending bullshit that the failure of the Bay of Pigs was the fault of one, and only one man, JFK. He is either completely unaware or choses to completely ignore the fact that the CIA's own internal Inspector General's report put the blame for the failure, not on JFK's shoulders, but on the CIA's.

These simple minded right-wing idiots actually think it was so simple, just send in the Air Force, or the Marines and the problem of Cuba would have been solved. They never explain how. They never tell what would the Soviets do if JFK did that? Would they take Berlin in response? Then what happens?

The Liars Club: Today's Idiot - Arthur Herman

Dante
:cool:
dD

Yeah...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's makes your argument stronger and more interesting....:cool:

Yawning+Humor+fun+pictures+(58).jpg

The 47% were rioting because they weren't paying taxes? Or maybe this is another example of your mastery of statistics.:badgrin:

The legendary Dante....deep.:eusa_eh:

How very weird to see right wingers come here and not grasp what the American Enterprise Institute visiting scholar is saying...it is the right wing who is paranoid and fearful.

good gawd, can the wingnuts here be that stupid they can't believe what one of their own leaders is saying in print?

Fuck off! You start off with name calling and then whine when no one gives a shit about your drivel. :badgrin:

Hey wingnut, want some cheese to go with that whine?

The legendary Dante....deep.:eusa_eh:

Getiing a lot of replies with your insults?

Hey wingnut, want some cheese to go with that whine?

How utterly unoriginal...wingnut
I'm not the one whining and going around insulting everyone who replies to you that doesn't agree with you.:clap2::badgrin:

Everyone is just quacking in their boots over the imaginary coming civil war.

Last edited:
It should be obvious by now that the public is arming itself for something. Although it's probably not any kind of action against the government, but the people fighting one another.

In Utah a gun show drew 20,000 people the first day and the vendors ran out of merchandise. California, long lines waiting to get into a local gun show. Chicago's gun shops have empty shelves. 8,000 people in a few hours at a Florida gun show. In Colorado a background check that used to take 15 minutes now has a lag time of 8 days.

In a word, paranoia.

These are the days when paranoia is a reasonable response to threats. Not only threats but actions as well.

concern and being alert is not paranoia.

people like you grasp onto sayings about paranoia while missing the forest for the trees

being unclear on concepts is not a badge of honor

In a word, paranoia.

It is not paranoia at all. It is being realistic. The gun control freaks are making real moves to ban certain types of weapons since Sandy Hook. So if you want one of the weapons or accessories on the list, now is the time to buy one before you are not allowed.

Do ya think the jews were "paranoid" in Nazi Germany? I'm sure you'd be ridiculing them as well.

You just keep your head buried up obama's ass up to your shoulders and let people getting the fresh air do the thinking.

Moron.

In a word, paranoia.

I don't think that's a fair description. The Obama administration isn't being shy about wanting even more stringent gun control than the expired AWB. What you are seeing are people who don't know for sure what is going to happen so as a caution they are scrambling to stock up now so they can make sure they're able to defend themselves down the road. It's a logical response.

I own one gun right now, but after I move next month and get settled in I plan on buying at least one more.

Do ya think the jews were "paranoid" in Nazi Germany? I'm sure you'd be ridiculing them as well.

You just keep your head buried up obama's ass up to your shoulders and let people getting the fresh air do the thinking.

Moron.

Understatement..

In a word, paranoia.

I don't think that's a fair description. The Obama administration isn't being shy about wanting even more stringent gun control than the expired AWB. What you are seeing are people who don't know for sure what is going to happen so as a caution they are scrambling to stock up now so they can make sure they're able to defend themselves down the road. It's a logical response.

I own one gun right now, but after I move next month and get settled in I plan on buying at least one more.

Exactly. They actually created the soar in sales. If they would have followed their anti-gun agenda quietly they could have preempted the rise in sales. So now we have even more guns out there. Way to plan, Libs...

Last edited:
In a word, paranoia.

Exactly. They actually created the soar in sales.
Oh no... it can't be that beretta... libtards aren't responsible for ANYTHING!

It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Prime example: obama... he has done NOTHING to hurt this country... it's all BUSH'S fault.

Moron.

you poor child. does your doctor and parole officer know you're back on the internet?

As for the OP, it starts with a giant bucket of poison for the well. Then an article is provided which claims we are not far from seeing riots in the streets. And if we accept the possibility of riots in the streets, the false premise of the OP is that we are fools for thinking so.

Well, I still remember the last time we had riots in the streets and our cities were burning. It is well within the realm of possibility that those who are heavily dependent on government largesse will take to the streets again in the near future. Once you give someone a government tit to suck on, and spend decades being a crowd pleaser making that tit bigger and bigger, then yeah, when the tit runs dry there will be hell to pay.

Christ, just look how morally indignant people get when it is suggested we raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70! The morality which stated we needed a safety net for seniors has been corrupted to the point that working longer because we are living longer is viewed as immoral!

We have gone from SS being a safety net to SS being a paycheck.

We see many other examples of politicians holding onto power by creating massively unhealthy dependencies.

Now we have a $16 trillion shit sandwich, and everyone has to take a bite. Those who have been spoiled will throw tantrums and bombs over it.

Last edited:

Exactly. They actually created the soar in sales.
Oh no... it can't be that beretta... libtards aren't responsible for ANYTHING!

It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Prime example: obama... he has done NOTHING to hurt this country... it's all BUSH'S fault.

True and now the great and legendary Dante continues the assult with more names...all while pretending to be above it all. :clap2:

Moron.

you poor child. does your doctor and parole officer know you're back on the internet?

That's what I thought... just more pathetic BULL SHIT from the board TURD.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back