Right Wing Violence Will Start Soon

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
Remember the 1990's? McVeigh, Abortion clinic bombers, Olympic bomber and God only knows what else.

We will have a black president, how many bitter whites are going to try and murder him?

Get ready for the right wing kooks to come out from under their rocks soon

I hope for every one of these dumb posts you post OJ gets 5 years in prison.

Remember the 1990's? McVeigh, Abortion clinic bombers, Olympic bomber and God only knows what else.

We will have a black president, how many bitter whites are going to try and murder him?

you know doncha that most black men are killed by other black men.

What an utter load of shit. Off to Conspiracy Theories you go. Tho, my personal choice would be to just delete this shit, I'll see if anyone else wants to play with your sorry ass.

Don't bother the retards with simple facts, they can't comprehend them. All they can handle are carefully supplied one line responses from the Liberal masters that control them.

Do you ever make a post that does not include ... Retard or Retards?

You're starting to sound like a broken record like TheBass. :doubt:

As a matter of fact I make many posts with out that reference, but several posters are simply deserving of me pointing out just how idiotic moronic and ignorant they are. And it just has to be a mental defect as that level of ignorance is beyond a lack of learning or natural intelligence.

By the way I did not use those words this time, are you happy?

Ironically, if history is to be our guide, it is just as likely that a leftwing nutcase who feels that Obama betrayed some principle of the left, will take a shot at infamy.

Who shot Lenin?

Some female revolutionary anarchist thought that Lenin wasn't LEFTIST ENOUGH, that's who.

After speaking at a factory in Moscow, Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin is shot twice by Fanya Kaplan, a member of the Social Revolutionary party.

Source

Kaplan was captured by the Cheka (the predecessor to the KGB) and issued this statement:

My name is Fanya Kaplan. Today I shot at Lenin. I did it on my own. I will not say from whom I obtained my revolver. I will give no details. I had resolved to kill Lenin long ago. I consider him a traitor to the Revolution. I was exiled to Akatui for participating in an assassination attempt against a Tsarist official in Kiev. I spent 11 years at hard labour. After the Revolution, I was freed. I favoured the Constituent Assembly and am still for it.

When Kaplan refused to give up any other co-conspirators she was executed on September 3, 1918. Lenin carried the bullet in his neck until the day he died.

source

Weren't you just found guilty?

images

Last edited:

they only assassinate presidents with the courage to speak the truth and not serve there masters,,Obama is not one of these men

John F Kennedy - Secret society speech

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CaaUC8Mtjw4]YouTube - John F Kennedy - Secret society speech[/ame]

shot in the head two weeks later....god bless you..rest in peace

Sorry, this is off topic but I wonder how long the remark "like a broken record" will have meaning. Will it change to, "like a compact disc with a bit of fluff on it"?

But "retard" has to dumped right now.

Sorry, this is off topic but I wonder how long the remark "like a broken record" will have meaning. Will it change to, "like a compact disc with a bit of fluff on it"?

But "retard" has to dumped right now.

LOL ... good point. I still have my collections of old "records". Old habits never die. :lol:

Forum List

Back