Right wing sub-human anti-islam video back fired.

How does it compare with smearing the Virgin Mary with shit and calling it art? If the left worried more about their own Country and quit kissing jihad asses we might be in better shape.

The religious terrorist who made the film should spend the rest of his life at Gitmo.

Is Andres Serrano a religious terrorist and should he spend the rest of his life in GTMO? The editors of Jyllands-Posten newspaper? Those who create South Park and depicted Muhammad?

Depictions of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

I don't recall anyone on the left calling for Andres Serrano to be jailed and I do not recall any deaths or acts of murder/terrorism after he created 'art' and the US government gave him tax dollars to do so.

The religious terrorist who made the film should spend the rest of his life at Gitmo.
Proof, as if any more was needed, that leftists have no fundamental understanding of the Constitution and indeed have contempt for it.

Just because you dislike something doesn't mean it's a crime. Like I say to Islamic extremists, you need to grow the hell up, kid.

383474_489099547775988_156465561_n.jpg

What say you about the sub-human videos created by liberals that bash Christians? Or do you only defend one religion? Funny, never before have religion-bashing films been bashed by the left and the first time ever that the liberals stand up for a religion, they chose the ones that harbors the most violent and sadistic pieces of human garbage that ever walked the earth. The photos of the dead ambassador's body being dragged through the streets will haunt people. I see that image as Obama apologizes to the subhuman pieces of shit that did this.

The peaceful Muslims, like any peaceful people, do not need an apology for a stupid film after knowing that the terrorists took innocent people's lives over it. Obama is apologizing to the radicals, who won't accept an apology anyway. They are the ones that need to be addressed if the violence is to ever stop. Apologies aren't doing the trick. How about an ass-kicking instead of the ass-kissing they are currently getting from this administration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back