Right wing SCREAMING for return of Union Refs.

R

rdean

And the reason they give is the "non union" refs don't have the skill, training or experience.

Thought that was a "hoot".

omg, shut up and who gives a shit about football

you and you RIGHT WING boogy men and women

I wasnt, I'm ok with the call, but rdean hates the barbaric sport of football, oh but I forgot he wants to be the center in a clothes free league

The NFL deserved EVERYTHING they get from this

a bunch of PART time referees are in a friggen UNION

we all saw what the unions just did FOR those CHILDREEEEN in Chicago, the teachers WENT ON STIKE..

Last edited:
The left wingers are screaming, too. It's a bi-partisan thing!!

Come to think of it, if they weren't union those bad calls would have never happened. Kill the union and we will never have this problem again. :D

And the reason they give is the "non union" refs don't have the skill, training or experience.

You thinking is a hoot, and an impossibility.

The left wingers are screaming, too. It's a bi-partisan thing!!

Come to think of it, if they weren't union those bad calls would have never happened. Kill the union and we will never have this problem again. :D

no kidding, go to work....what a concept....liberals dont get this and wonder why they arent hired.....the first step is attendance

Please link to proof that the left wing and the independents are not screaming for the return of the union refs, and that it's only the right wing doing the screaming.

Thankies.

Yep ..............

Them oppressed fellows have to scrape by on 175k and a pension for three weeks of part time "work"

PRECIOUS

The point is the "unions", not the "refs".

d850a_ORIG-Highland_Rd_Cemy_025.jpg

For me it had nothing about being UNION or not. We just wanted the REAL REFS back that just happened to be UNION. Which they get paid plenty of money to begin with they make 9K PER GAME> How much is That PER HOUR . All these people get way overpaid in sports.

Shut the fuck up already you whiney, ignorant little gasbag.

I'm a charger fan and his was worse...and it had REAL refs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OALtxAlt2o"]Jay Cutler's Fumble? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back