Right wing Sandy Hook "truthers". Oh brother!

Yeah the fucking government never lies to us.

No one lies like the Republicans. They are masters.

WMD

Drill baby drill

trickle down

Mushroom Cloud

It will be over in a month

It won't cost much

taxes don't add to the deficit

education is for snobs

who needs health care

voucher

blah
blah
blah

Dean your right the fucking Republicans lie to get their shit across.....now yes or no....do the Democrats do the same thing?...

You got me. Now, tell me the lies and what they are trying to "get across".

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

you see your mind can not handle this random event so you must create conspiracy to comfort yourself..its not that it matters if he in fact used an assault rifle or handguns or if there was a seconded gun man because we all know if any of this was the case Anderson Cooper would have told us long ago

There are some questions that need to be answered.

I have heard from a credible source (ex CT State Trooper) that the AR 15 was not used inside the school and that the hand guns were.

There happens to be a gag order now so no one can talk about it.

you see your mind can not handle this random event so you must create conspiracy to comfort yourself..its not that it matters if he in fact used an assault rifle or handguns or if there was a seconded gun man because we all know if any of this was the case Anderson Cooper would have told us long ago

For you who needs talking heads to spoon feed you your opinions maybe but I don't watch balloon heads on the idiot box.

Forum List

Back