Right wing salute.

Ok the cum-guzzler g5000 says the Norway nutjob was a Chrsitian Knight in the name of Adolf Hitler well then it must be true.

So when some nutjob is arrested for eating his neighbors because he is an alien from Mars, g5000 will be here to indict aliens from Mars.

Ok, we get it...some pedophile priest made you dress up in Nazi garb while he raped you while wearing a Templar Knight costume. :eusa_shhh:

Running out of links/videos of your superhero, asswipe?

Did you get excited over his videos? Was he in some erotic knight armor, I didn't watch it but we're sure you did.

This is what happens when you are ignorant and get all your information by drinking someone else's piss. Then you have to start making shit up because you really don't have a clue. And when your ignorance gets busted wide open in public, you have nothing left but to engage in homoerotic fantasies.

This was fun. Let's do it again sometime.

Any criminal or insane person standing in a court room just needs to claim to have killed for "Jesus" or do some Nazi salute, then liberals will flock to the internet, radio, TV, etc to claim Christians and the GOP are behind and support the crime.

Everyone knows Grandma is taught in her Bible study class how to shoot white youth at summer camp over brown skin muslims invading the country....

You see the funny part is they seem to think Extreme right wing means less freedom thus saying extreme left wing meaning more.....Except we see the truth everyday with leftists in this country like Obama who take more and more freedom from us so you idiots need to rethink the lies you believe.

Yes, Democraps that didn't want blacks voting.

The Dixiecrats were liberals? Now I know you must be retarded.

Democrats are not liberals you jack ass. They are progressives that is a totally different ideology....Hell you are not Liberal cause you dont believe in liberating the people but enslaving them to bigger government....Do you think trying to change the name from Democrat to Dixiecrat that changes what they were???? If so you are more ignorant then I first thought.

You guys are just ruined, can't even have a discussion on this because you all have your own differing definitions to the various political ideologies, these words you so recklessly toss out there have meanings that have barely changed over the decades or centuries until the RW lie machine introduced their own version of Orwellian newspeak. Quit reacting with outrage when those who did not undergo the Beck indoctrination series refuse to accept these poison political ideals that a bunch of coldly calculating fascist assholes came up with to fool you.

For the record...g5000 stands with occupied, just for those following along at home.

The Dixiecrats were liberals? Now I know you must be retarded.

Democrats are not liberals you jack ass. They are progressives that is a totally different ideology....Hell you are not Liberal cause you dont believe in liberating the people but enslaving them to bigger government....Do you think trying to change the name from Democrat to Dixiecrat that changes what they were???? If so you are more ignorant then I first thought.

You guys are just ruined, can't even have a discussion on this because you all have your own differing definitions to the various political ideologies, these words you so recklessly toss out there have meanings that have barely changed over the decades or centuries until the RW lie machine introduced their own version of Orwellian newspeak. Quit reacting with outrage when those who did not undergo the Beck indoctrination series refuse to accept these poison political ideals that a bunch of coldly calculating fascist assholes came up with to fool you.

Dumbass Liberal means liberating.....What are you liberating you ignorant fool??????? More governmental control isn't liberating it is fascism....Thats what you progressives really are.

Dumbass Liberal means liberating.....What are you liberating you ignorant fool??????? More governmental control isn't liberating it is fascism....Thats what you progressives really are.

It's like having an argument with a toddler.

And as normal you have nothing so you bail with nonsense....

Fascist, Progressive, Communist, Liberal. All the same with modest variations on the theme.

Use the real definition of words and then maybe we can talk, until then all I can do is laugh in your general direction.

Use the real definition of words and then maybe we can talk, until then all I can do is laugh in your general direction.

Are you still in school or did you fail at it?

I did so well in school that I still remember all the actual definitions to the various political ideologies. Not going to justify your screwed-up newspeak versions, you should know better.

I did so well in school that I still remember all the actual definitions to the various political ideologies. Not going to justify your screwed-up newspeak versions, you should know better.

You are just a sheep that does not want to admit that your brand of populist totalitarianism is not much different that those which have come before you.

And it always ends ugly.

apparently not.

I did not hear this theory that all government tyranny is a leftist phenomena until just a few years ago, you cannot present this fallacy as the accepted, traditional view of political science because it is not.

apparently not.

I did not hear this theory that all government tyranny is a leftist phenomena until just a few years ago, you cannot present this fallacy as the accepted, traditional view of political science because it is not.

Well not all tyranny was....Just the ones from the last century excluding Islamic tyranny....

apparently not.

Well not all tyranny was....Just the ones from the last century excluding Islamic tyranny....

Like I said, it's like arguing with a toddler, you are just ruined and will be among the first to welcome fascism when it comes wrapped in the flag and carrying a bible.

Like I said, it's like arguing with a toddler, you are just ruined and will be among the first to welcome fascism when it comes wrapped in the flag and carrying a bible.

Hey dumbass you want to see what fascism is????? Look at the affordable healthcare act for a massive taste.

Forum List

Back