Right wing reality

Funny thing.

The first place I saw this debunked was on a right wing blog.

So that is why Limpbaugh, Insannity, and the rest repeated it on their shows? I will beleive that about the right wing blog when you post it.

I wouldn't know why, or even if, they repeated it, all I know is the first place I saw it debunked.

No, Obama?s not taking 34 Navy ships to India with him Hot Air

Please notice that it started with a report from India, not with Fox News. Does this mean India is a hotbed of right wing extremism?

Doesn't matter where it started. Fox, a station supposedly employing professionals took this ridiculous story and ran with it. They were mad they didn't think of it first.

I can't believe you are defending Fox. No, just kidding, it doesn't surpirise me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that is why Limpbaugh, Insannity, and the rest repeated it on their shows? I will beleive that about the right wing blog when you post it.

I wouldn't know why, or even if, they repeated it, all I know is the first place I saw it debunked.

Please notice that it started with a report from India, not with Fox News. Does this mean India is a hotbed of right wing extremism?

Doesn't matter where it started. Fox, a station supposedly employing professionals took this ridiculous story and ran with it. They were mad they didn't think of it first.

I can't believe you are defending Fox. No, just kidding, it doesn't surpirise me.

I am not defending Fox, I am pointing out, again, that a right wing blog was where I saw it debunked. I then pointed out the fact that Fox did not start the story, that it actually started in India. That means that the claim that is is a right wing fantasy is absurd.

Unless you are a partisan hack, of course.

I am not defending Fox, I am pointing out, again, that a right wing blog was where I saw it debunked. I then pointed out the fact that Fox did not start the story, that it actually started in India. That means that the claim that is is a right wing fantasy is absurd.

As stupid as that story sounds, nearly every commentator on Fox took the story and ran with it and I'm betting that 99% of Republicans believed it. I know many on this board certainly did. Are you saying Fox has no responsibility for what they say because someone else said it first? How lucky for them.

The reason right wingers believed this nonsense is because they hate Obama so much. The hate is seething. It's tearing them up. They are willing to believe anything. Many Republicans even believe he is the "anti Christ".

As stupid as that story sounds, nearly every commentator on Fox took the story and ran with it and I'm betting that 99% of Republicans believed it. I know many on this board certainly did. Are you saying Fox has no responsibility for what they say because someone else said it first? How lucky for them.

The reason right wingers believed this nonsense is because they hate Obama so much. The hate is seething. It's tearing them up. They are willing to believe anything. Many Republicans even believe he is the "anti Christ".

Thanks for confirming that India is right wing, and hates Obama.

I mean seriously? WHO WATCHES MADDOW?

Net 9PM
FNC
HANNITY
P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

MSNBC
RACHEL MADDOW SHOW
P2+ (000s)
25-54 (000s)
35-64 (000s)

Judging by the numbers about 700,000 less than watch Hannity. Of course, both are vastly out done by Spongebob Squarepants ass whupping 6.1 million. You are either a Goofy Goober or you are against us.

Yeah, when you don't include a url for your numbers, I instantly become incredulous.

There is no indication of when this was taken or who even took it.

Try again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here you go. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/11/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-november-10-2010/71780

That sounds just like Beck to me, which might explain why I do not listen to either of them.

Beck out and out lies. And he's big on "Guilt by association".

That's the difference.

This might hurt, but I do not believe you.
With a deadpan, Beck insists that he is not political: "I could give a flying crap about the political process." Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. "We're an entertainment company," Beck says

Glenn Beck Inc - Forbes.com

Beck out and out lies. And he's big on "Guilt by association".

That's the difference.

This might hurt, but I do not believe you.
With a deadpan, Beck insists that he is not political: "I could give a flying crap about the political process." Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. "We're an entertainment company," Beck says
Glenn Beck Inc - Forbes.com

How does this prove that Maddow tells the truth more often than Beck? Or did you think I was defending Beck?

Forum List

Back