Right wing reality

Rocks s0n.......like I said this am......you're the stupidest fcukk on the whole damn board. Nobody posts up hyper-partisan links in this forum, even the really out there nuts. Forum members on both sides fall over backwards to search for some measure of objectivity in terms of the politics of whatever were talking about in here. Nobody knows about Rachel Maddow except the fringe left..........and nobody watches that show except the fringe left. Might as well posted up something from Michael Moore s0n!!! Would be like me popping up a link from Ann Coulter:fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu:

That Maddcow guy is sometimes funny.....Sometimes.
I heard she really likes Bush.
drum.gif

For those of you unfamiliar with Old Rocks.........he spends about 14 hours/day.........everyday........posting up global temperature graphs and ice melt links over in the Environmental Section of this board. Posts up the same 6 or 7 links ALL THE FCUKKING TIME!!! Perhaps as many as 30-35 times per month.

And the best part?

You'd think that posting up the hyper-environmentalist stuff would serve a purpose..........such as increasing awareness in hopes of effecting legislation. Really......or why do it, unless you're dealing with a significant OCD dynamic??

But as Ive demonstrated with the accuracy of a laser guided missle...................

SinkingOilShip.jpg

Now THATS some reality right there s0ns!!!

Who listens to Maddow except those losers who thought Democrats were going to kick butt on November 2?

I mean how big is her audience? Like maybe 3 people a night?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rocks s0n.......like I said this am......you're the stupidest fcukk on the whole damn board. Nobody posts up hyper-partisan links in this forum, even the really out there nuts.

The personnal attack because this imbecile cannot debunk the facts.

Nobody knows about Rachel Maddow except the fringe left..........and nobody watches that show except the fringe left.

The very kind of rumours from a right piggy, as Rachel is talking about. The imbecile has no clue who watches Rachel, of if the fringe left watched Rachel. Not a fucking clue, yet here you have it folks, the imbecile is running his mouth on the internet. He is probably hoping someone in power will put his lies on the television.

Hey, how many Republican cell phone numbers have you given out today? When the Republicans have freinds like you....................

Who listens to Maddow except those losers who thought Democrats were going to kick butt on November 2?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now another righty imbecile picks up the chat, a shot at validating the already told lie about who watches Rachel. Clueless, ignorant, simpleton,...YES, this poster is out of her fucking mind.

I mean how big is her audience? Like maybe 3 people a night?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Here again, a clueless righty preaching the gospel to the conflock. It would actually make a pretty good funny book to just write down the shit these returds write on the daily internet.:lol::lol:

The question isn't whether anyone listens to Rachel Maddow, but whether or not she's right.

Fox was wrong or lying and right wingers, instead of complaining about Fox, who printed such idiot bullshit, complain about Rachel Maddow. Is that hilarious?

Right wingers are angry the idiot bullshit they really and truly believed, isn't true.

And are they mad at the people who spread the idiot bullshit? No, of course not. They are mad at the those who pointed out it's "idiot bullshit".

Last edited by a moderator:
Who listens to Maddow except those losers who thought Democrats were going to kick butt on November 2?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now another righty imbecile picks up the chat, a shot at validating the already told lie about who watches Rachel. Clueless, ignorant, simpleton,...YES, this poster is out of her fucking mind.

Here again, a clueless righty preaching the gospel to the conflock. It would actually make a pretty good funny book to just write down the shit these returds write on the daily internet.:lol::lol:

I think we see who's out of their mind. Seriously? Maddow?

What is her rating numbers compared to even Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity?

I mean seriously? WHO WATCHES MADDOW?

You can claim we are the ones that are clueless and have an alternate reality, but that's a joke given November 2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, someone in the liberal sore loser echo chamber told you libs what you wanted to hear and that's some sort of validation???? Of what exactly???

I'm still waiting for libs to tell us that.

They claim WE can't debunk, but look who can't tell us her ratings, and who really listens to her.

Pretty sad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can claim we are the ones that are clueless and have an alternate reality, but that's a joke given November 2! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, someone in the liberal sore loser echo chamber told you libs what you wanted to hear and that's some sort of validation???? Of what exactly???

They claim WE can't debunk, but look who can't tell us her ratings, and who really listens to her.

Pretty sad!

You listen to people you know are lying to you? How smart is that?

Last edited:

Pretty sad!

You listen to people you know are lying to you? How smart is that?

You voted for Obama and YOU can say that with a straight face?

Liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2:

---

[youtube]yBxzMMCokpI[/youtube]

Rachel Maddow reports from the Right Wing alternate reality

Category: humour • mainstream media • multi-media
Posted on: November 5, 2010 1:23 PM, by coby

This Youtube is long, but it is very well done, and frankly hilarious. Many of our favorite denier memes would fit in very comfortably as well.

Hey Maddow's audience has gone up to four people who still think the Democrats somehow won. Things are looking up for her!

Time for the idiot to chime in here..............

And heres the poop.......

If Maddow et. al. were such a beacon of truth, why is it that only 20% ( at best ) of the country would even consider tuning in to see her show? Indeed, the numbers on Maddow indicate that its closer to 5% of the country........and thats not viewers........thats those who would even consider watching her. A tick over a million viewers a night is "off the air" in terms of viewership in the industry. Her show, as well as Olbermann's is not a news show. Its a Romper Room session for the fringe on the political spectrum to make fun of conservatives. They take a topic like Michelle Bachmann and make a 15 minute throw pies in her face segment about it!!!:eek::boobies::lmao:. Nobody cares about Michelle Bachmann
in the country.......95% of the people in this country dont know her from Adam. Stuff resonates only with the same k00ks who tune in night after night after night.

Hey.....but I say, if its your thing, knock yourself out watching s0ns!!!:blowup:

Last edited:
Time for the idiot to chime in here..............

And heres the poop.......

If Maddow et. al. were such a beacon of truth, why is it that only 20% ( at best ) of the country would even consider tuning in to see her show? Indeed, the numbers on Maddow indicate that its closer to 5% of the country........and thats not viewers........thats those who would even consider watching her. A tick over a million viewers a night is "off the air" in terms of viewership in the industry. Her show, as well as Olbermann's is not a news show. Its a Romper Room session for the fringe on the political spectrum to make fun of conservatives. They take a topic like Michelle Bachmann and make a 15 minute throw pies in her face segment about it!!!:eek::boobies::lmao:. Nobody cares about Michelle Bachmann
in the country.......95% of the people in this country dont know her from Adam. Stuff resonates only with the same k00ks who tune in night after night after night.

Hey.....but I say, if its your thing, knock yourself out watching s0ns!!!:blowup:
political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Forum List

Back