Right Wing Racism

Whenever racism is mentioned, the speaker is castigated and told no such thing exists, look around they say. Of course now that John Derbyshire has been fired, all is again OK with the world. But if this clears the slate, what color was the slate yesterday. Somethings are hard to face, but face them we must if we are honest human beings.

Anything wrong with this? The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

National Review

"You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

Republicans are clearly the party for racists, but they will say it is us who keep blacks down with welfare. :cuckoo: Nice spin. No intelligent black person is buying that. Only rich ones like Herman Cain.

They don't tolerate gays but then suggest it is us who are the intolerant of their views because we won't allow them to descriminate.

They attack women but then say we are the ones who are attacking women. :cuckoo:

They wage class warfare on the middle class and say we are waging the war on the rich just for suggesting the Bush tax breaks should end. And they were only meant to be temporary in the first place. Why cry at the end of the line, especially when they didn't work?

Any Klan members on USMB claim to be Democrats? I didn't think so. Ask them who they're voting for and they'll say Ron Paul or now Mitt Romney. Why Herman Cain could never be their nominee. They would lose the south.

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

"I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on why they should finally pass Ike's Civil Rights Bill, the one they held up from 1957-1964, under LBJ's signature

“And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner . . . , ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again." --LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods

Another hyperbolic lefty jackass misusing words in an offensive manner he is too stupid to even realize.

Yeah I find the first post and the author of the article to have a high level of bigotry through assumption in them.

Speaking generally, both parties have their fair share of racists. Some of Hillary Clinton's supporters made a lot of subtle racist jibes at Obama. I'll never forget the remarks that Howard Dean delivered in my town about gods, guns, and race, as if all southerners and/or conservatives are racists religious nutjobs.

The far left also appears to endorse or at least tolerate anti-semitism these days in the guise of supporting palestinian liberation and "tolerance" for middle easterners. The far right, of course, flogs their own racist rhetoric, though of course, it's couched in polite terms, and sometimes pretends to be anti-racism.

These kinds of behaviors, by both sides, are alienating more voters than they're gaining. It's a shame, too. It lessens everyone associated with it.

Another hyperbolic lefty jackass misusing words in an offensive manner he is too stupid to even realize.

Yeah I find the first post and the author of the article to have a high level of bigotry through assumption in them.

Speaking generally, both parties have their fair share of racists. Some of Hillary Clinton's supporters made a lot of subtle racist jibes at Obama. I'll never forget the remarks that Howard Dean delivered in my town about gods, guns, and race, as if all southerners and/or conservatives are racists religious nutjobs.

The far left also appears to endorse or at least tolerate anti-semitism these days in the guise of supporting palestinian liberation and "tolerance" for middle easterners. The far right, of course, flogs their own racist rhetoric, though of course, it's couched in polite terms, and sometimes pretends to be anti-racism.

These kinds of behaviors, by both sides, are alienating more voters than they're gaining. It's a shame, too. It lessens everyone associated with it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: well said :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back