Right wing purity

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
The right says we must win this war against religious fanatics...THEY are not like US…

Really???

In Islam, women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age may be married or promised for marriage, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations…

In America, Evangelical Christians women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age are sent to Jesus Camp, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations. Until then, daughters promise their vagina to DADDY, and he hands it over to her husband!

Evangelical Christians have a Purity Ball

Carenet Purity Ball DVD Preview (trailer)

A Purity Ball (also known as a "Father Daughter Purity Ball") is a formal event attended by fathers and their daughters. These events promote virginity before marriage for teenaged girls, and are often closely associated with U.S. Christian churches, particularly evangelical Christians.

Description
Purity Balls can vary in many particulars, but fathers that attend typically pledge before God to protect their young daughters' purity in mind, body and soul. Daughters are expected to remain chaste at the very least, but more often are expected to remain virgins, abstaining from pre-marital sexual intercourse.

Fathers must sign the "Covenant of Purity and Protection," witnessed by their daughters, and openly commit to pledge, a typical example of which might be:

I, (daughter’s name)'s father, choose before God to cover my daughter as her authority and protection in the area of purity. I will be pure in my own life as a man, husband and father. I will be a man of integrity and accountability as I lead, guide and pray over my daughter and as the high priest in my home. This covering will be used by God to influence generations to come. Wikipedia

Arguments for
Purity balls are largely a response to the perception that the Christian ideal of sexual abstinence has lost favour in modern society. A stronger father-daughter relationship is promoted as a means to affirm Christian ideals of spiritual and physical purity.

Criticism
Writer Eve Ensler criticizes Purity Balls for what she sees as the position of inferiority it puts the daughters in:

"When you sign a pledge to your father to preserve your virginity, your sexuality is basically being taken away from you until you sign yet another contract, a marital one...It makes you feel like you’re the least important person in the whole equation. It makes you feel invisible."

Purity Balls have also drawn criticism from Christians; in the Chicago Sun Times, Betsy Hart writes: I'm an evangelical Christian who firmly believes that sex should be reserved for marriage. But I just can't imagine going about it this way with any of my four kids, son or daughters ... I can't help but wonder if a single-minded focus on virginity is an ironic, and unintended way, of sexualizing youth in a different way ... There's a reason that Christ warned, in condemning the hypocrisy of the (outwardly righteous) Pharisees, that sin is not what goes into a person, it's what comes out of the heart.

From Marguerite Chipp-Matthews, Spring, TX: A young woman who has been empowered with free will does not need to have her "purity" protected by anyone. She is able to make righteous and appropriate decisions regarding herself. The reason many young Christian women need to have their purity protected by their Father is because they have been raised to believe that God gave men superiority over women and that they, as women, have no real intrinsic value other than to bear children for men.
Wikipedia

The only way to win the war is to clean the inward vessel first.

Unfortunately, we live in a society that is slowly dying of corruption and perversion. And your bitterness is the biggest evidence for that.

You really need to let go of it. It's not easy. Nothing that is worth it ever is easy. But youll be happy if you just have faith in Christ and repent of your sins. The door will always be open for you. You may not be ready yet, but the time will come when you will feel the full effects of the awful state you're currently in. Call upon the Lord then and He will save you.

The right says we must win this war against religious fanatics...THEY are not like US…

Really???

In Islam, women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age may be married or promised for marriage, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations…

In America, Evangelical Christians women are subordinate to men in their families. Children of the youngest age are sent to Jesus Camp, although a girl is not handed across to her husband until she is fit for marital sexual relations. Until then, daughters promise their vagina to DADDY, and he hands it over to her husband!

A Purity Ball (also known as a "Father Daughter Purity Ball") is a formal event attended by fathers and their daughters. These events promote virginity before marriage for teenaged girls, and are often closely associated with U.S. Christian churches, particularly evangelical Christians.

Description
Purity Balls can vary in many particulars, but fathers that attend typically pledge before God to protect their young daughters' purity in mind, body and soul. Daughters are expected to remain chaste at the very least, but more often are expected to remain virgins, abstaining from pre-marital sexual intercourse.

Fathers must sign the "Covenant of Purity and Protection," witnessed by their daughters, and openly commit to pledge, a typical example of which might be:

I, (daughter’s name)'s father, choose before God to cover my daughter as her authority and protection in the area of purity. I will be pure in my own life as a man, husband and father. I will be a man of integrity and accountability as I lead, guide and pray over my daughter and as the high priest in my home. This covering will be used by God to influence generations to come. Wikipedia

Arguments for
Purity balls are largely a response to the perception that the Christian ideal of sexual abstinence has lost favour in modern society. A stronger father-daughter relationship is promoted as a means to affirm Christian ideals of spiritual and physical purity.

Criticism
Writer Eve Ensler criticizes Purity Balls for what she sees as the position of inferiority it puts the daughters in:

"When you sign a pledge to your father to preserve your virginity, your sexuality is basically being taken away from you until you sign yet another contract, a marital one...It makes you feel like you’re the least important person in the whole equation. It makes you feel invisible."

Purity Balls have also drawn criticism from Christians; in the Chicago Sun Times, Betsy Hart writes: I'm an evangelical Christian who firmly believes that sex should be reserved for marriage. But I just can't imagine going about it this way with any of my four kids, son or daughters ... I can't help but wonder if a single-minded focus on virginity is an ironic, and unintended way, of sexualizing youth in a different way ... There's a reason that Christ warned, in condemning the hypocrisy of the (outwardly righteous) Pharisees, that sin is not what goes into a person, it's what comes out of the heart.

From Marguerite Chipp-Matthews, Spring, TX: A young woman who has been empowered with free will does not need to have her "purity" protected by anyone. She is able to make righteous and appropriate decisions regarding herself. The reason many young Christian women need to have their purity protected by their Father is because they have been raised to believe that God gave men superiority over women and that they, as women, have no real intrinsic value other than to bear children for men.
Wikipedia
It is an evangelical christian position, not a right-wing position.
You are trying to claim that apples are oranges.

Unfortunately, we live in a society that is slowly dying of corruption and perversion. And your bitterness is the biggest evidence for that.

You really need to let go of it. It's not easy. Nothing that is worth it ever is easy. But youll be happy if you just have faith in Christ and repent of your sins. The door will always be open for you. You may not be ready yet, but the time will come when you will feel the full effects of the awful state you're currently in. Call upon the Lord then and He will save you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really???

Description

Arguments for

Criticism

Wikipedia
It is an evangelical christian position, not a right-wing position.
You are trying to claim that apples are oranges.

The evangelicals control the Republican Party...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg[/ame]

Really???

Description

Arguments for

Criticism

Wikipedia

Where does this trash come from? I really don't weant to know, it is scum, not to be read. I stopped in the first few sentences. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The evangelicals control the Republican Party...

Republicans and right-wing are two different things. You didn't say Republicans in your OP.

Really? The Republican Party is controlled by evangelicals, right wing extremists and far left extremists (neocons)...moderates are being purged...

Did you totally miss what I said?
There,
I put it in red bold so you might see it.

Why are you laughing? Those were actually very kind words.

Last edited:

Why are you laughing? Those were actually very kind words.

the OP talks about people brainwashing others through jesus and that guy comes in talking about how jesus can save you and you don't need to worry about stuff just the overlord jesus do it. thought it was funny

Forum List

Back