Right wing protestor violence? All 3 violent acts have been by LIBERALS in debates!!!

The people who whorship guns and claim that Obama is coming for them are not on the left folks.

You talk about your guns like they were objects of whorship.

You talk about killing people if they come for them and then You CLAIM any politicain you dont like is coming for them, The left never talks about breing ARMED up and ready to kill anyone..

Its tghe right who talks violent all the time.

When people were protesting Bush I dont remember them packing heat yet you guys pack heat to protest Obama.

So, it's finally been revealed. The guy who fired a bullet through the office of (R) Eric Cantor was a Muslim Obama contributor. Thats right folks, a MUSLIM who donated several times to the Obama Campaign. YET, MSNBC and the left point at the Tea Party for it's potential violence.

And, since this healthcare debate began 1 year ago, we've had 3 confirmed acts of possibly lethal violence as a result. Those are:

- A DailyKOS member, far left website, bites off the finger of a Tea Party conservative at a protest rally. Media ignores it.

- Several SEIU thug gangsters, in SEIU shirts, LYNCH a black man handing out "Don't Tread on Me" flags at a protest. Media ignores it. Guess the black conservative should've handed out "Please Don't Lynch Me" flags instead. SEIU, Obama's babies, goes unscathed by the violent attack since media ignores it.

- Now, it is released that the bullet fired at Eric Cantor's office was by a MUSLIM Obama donator.

Yet............we'll be told how the Tea Party and conservative right are the one's who "could become violent" while they ignore those on the left who have already acted it out.

nice meeting you, retarded person.

not very civil izzit?

For heavens sake.

There are wingnuts on the left and wingnuts on the right. Thats the way it always has been and the way it always will be. Each side has its fringe full of flamming idiots who do asinie things. Sometimes dangerous and hurtful things. Don't hold your breth for that to change.

Ain't gonna happen.

Jeeze.

For heavens sake.

There are wingnuts on the left and wingnuts on the right. Thats the way it always has been and the way it always will be. Each side has its fringe full of flamming idiots who do asinie things. Sometimes dangerous and hurtful things. Don't hold your breth for that to change.

Ain't gonna happen.

Jeeze.

It's always been thus. However, today we have both sides 'non-wingnuts' political leaders from both sides, partisans from both sides, doing what they can to fan the unstable. I never thought I'd see that. Just read this thread for example.

New Topics

Forum List

Back