Right Wing Propaganda Machine At It Again, "83% Of Doctors Likely To Quit"

I do remember a poll that 68% of doctors said they would seriously consider retiring early. Who wants to work for free Medicare/aid I guess pays less and less. So they should sacrafice 12 years school interns etc so the obamacare billets (not gonna happen but for arguments sake..) send him him $83 for something he needs to get $123 for at least. All because 10-14 million people don't have care? So everyone gets lower class rationed care? holy shit OK yeah I do believe it for sure and it'd be what we deserve- more stupidity catering to irresponsible people.

Nowhere in the ORIGINAL article or survey did the words 'likely to quit' appear. The words were 'thought about quitting'.

Such liberal editorializing you and Media Matters partake of, isn't it amazing how words get changed?

The Liberal Lie, on display.

And here we see your hypocrisy in full living color.

I notice that yesterday when Warrior said "Doctors Quitting" in his topic title, you did not call him on his lie.

No doctors are quitting, then?

No doctors are likely to quit, then, hypocrite?

FOX always lies, they lie all day long, they are terrorists and physical enemies of my country

Is it just Fox News, or is it any news outlet which lies all day long, that are enemies of our country? Because I can think of others.

And here we see your hypocrisy in full living color.

I notice that yesterday when Warrior said "Doctors Quitting" in his topic title, you did not call him on his lie.

You are babbling.

You said it was a lie, which would mean no doctors will quit thanks to Obamacare.

Are you going to run with that, or are you going to admit you are an idiot?

Your call.

sniper sniper sniper

quit your idiotic babbling and go to the library and read a book, will ya

You are babbling.

You said it was a lie, which would mean no doctors will quit thanks to Obamacare.

Are you going to run with that, or are you going to admit you are an idiot?

Your call.

You said "likely to quit" was a lie. If that is a lie, then "doctors quitting" is a lie, by the very standard you set yourself. A bigger one.

You're busted. No way out, hypocrite.

Last edited:
Strange an IP search says they are the same people, talking to themselves lol

So, which one is the sock? :lol:

Sock_Puppet.jpg

I think they're twins...

I do remember a poll that 68% of doctors said they would seriously consider retiring early.

Clearly, doctors are going to quit, and ObamaTax would be devastating to the world's best healthcare as we know it.

But fortunately, it can be repealed in January.

LOL!! It's half pathetic and half laughable the outrageous garbage you right wing idiots believe,....

Forum List

Back