Right Wing Posters! What are your REAL expectations for Nov 2nd?

In short you CON$ will just continue to lie.

I wonder if CON$ will ever learn that Fascism doesn't work? They won't, because they are bent on running peoples lives and controlling the masses through hate is their ultimate goal.

edthesickdick believes that only his fellow traveler liberoidal Democratics are entitled to "lie." He resents it when anybody else might get the chance, even if those other folks AREN'T lying at all.

Sorry, you statist retard, but you got nuthin' and, as always, it shows.
The LIE is clearly highlighted in RED. I don't see how you could have missed it!!!!!

Sorry, you hateist retard, but you got nuthin' and, as always, it shows.

Hateist, you flaming imbecile, is not a word.

It is also a "lie," you loser, to falsely label (as you tried to do) Conservatives as "fascists."

As for your contention that President Obama has not raised the deficit more in two years than his predecessor did in the preceding 8 years, you have to back that shit up, not just spew your usual opinion-as-fact crap.

Even if it's not correct, by the way, which is not certain, that wouldn't make it a "lie," necessarily. An erroneous assertion is not always a "lie." One can be mistaken without having to be deliberately dishonest, you moron.

Now, support your contention, puss.

Last edited:
GRIDLOCK!!! How sweet it is!!!! The gov't that does less, is best. Stay the fuck out of our lives!!!

Gridlock, I believe, is the best we can hope for.
Mainly, because those tea-party candidates who do get elected, will be nullified by sitting RINO's, and the tea-party will eventually become a historical footnote.

But wouldn't that mean that the 2011 Bush tax increases would take effect?

No more taxes levied

did you not read that part?

allowing the tax cuts to expire is tantamount to levying a tax.
The 2011 tax increase was already levied by Bush!
Therefore, a LAW would be needed to be passed to stop the Bush tax increases from kicking in.

But that law could be passed before the midterm elections that is if the dimocrats actually wanted to not raise taxes.

And technically they're not Bush's tax increases. It is a return to the previously higher tax rates of the Clinton years.

I've heard words like "drubbing", "bloodbath", "wiped out", "destroyed", "decimated", "crying in their defeat" and so on when referring to what will happen to the Democrats after the November 2nd election....but I am seeing little or no specifics? Generalizations are cheap....but I'd like some Righties (especially those like LibocalypseNow, Willow Tree, The T, bigrebnc1775, The Rabbi, Lonestar_Logic, and USArmyRetired) to clarify what they consider a win for their side. What constitutes a drubbing? What constitutes a bloodbath? and so on and so forth....

Maybe even step up and state who's gonna win what specific races.....

Just ended the Spending going in right now. Would make me happy.

I've heard words like "drubbing", "bloodbath", "wiped out", "destroyed", "decimated", "crying in their defeat" and so on when referring to what will happen to the Democrats after the November 2nd election....but I am seeing little or no specifics? Generalizations are cheap....but I'd like some Righties (especially those like LibocalypseNow, Willow Tree, The T, bigrebnc1775, The Rabbi, Lonestar_Logic, and USArmyRetired) to clarify what they consider a win for their side. What constitutes a drubbing? What constitutes a bloodbath? and so on and so forth....

Maybe even step up and state who's gonna win what specific races.....

I expect each district to elect whoever best represents them. In some cases they'll be conservatives, in other cases liberal loons. People get what they deserve. Just as is the case with our President, we elected a Marxist loving asshole, and now we are paying the price.

I'd like to see a Repub House and Dem Senate, making it a little more difficult for any legislation to reach the president's desk without some sort of legislative compromise, thus preventing two years of unproductive bickering and the continued downfall of this country. ...in a perfect world.

fuck investigations
fuck political retributions
put down the dueling pistols
and tell mommy lib and daddy con to make up and balance the fucking checkbook before the kids starve!!!!

edthesickdick believes that only his fellow traveler liberoidal Democratics are entitled to "lie." He resents it when anybody else might get the chance, even if those other folks AREN'T lying at all.

Sorry, you statist retard, but you got nuthin' and, as always, it shows.
The LIE is clearly highlighted in RED. I don't see how you could have missed it!!!!!

It is also a "lie," you loser, to falsely label (as you tried to do) Conservatives as "fascists."

As for your contention that President Obama has not raised the deficit more in two years than his predecessor did in the preceding 8 years, you have to back that shit up, not just spew your usual opinion-as-fact crap.

Even if it's not correct, by the way, which is not certain, that wouldn't make it a "lie," necessarily. An erroneous assertion is not always a "lie." One can be mistaken without having to be deliberately dishonest, you moron.

You first, Hateist.

The lie highlighted in RED was asserted without proof so therefore it can be dismissed without proof.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
— Christopher Hitchens

No more taxes levied

did you not read that part?

allowing the tax cuts to expire is tantamount to levying a tax.
Therefore, a LAW would be needed to be passed to stop the Bush tax increases from kicking in.

But that law could be passed before the midterm elections that is if the dimocrats actually wanted to not raise taxes.

And technically they're not Bush's tax increases. It is a return to the previously higher tax rates of the Clinton years.
Technically they are Bush's tax increases. It was Bush's tax laws that specified the return to the previously higher tax rates of the extremely prosperous Clinton years of FULL employment.

Nothing pisses libtards off more then when they lose. Except maybe when they know they gonna lose and can't do nothing about it.

Therefore my expectation is to see libtards whining about elections.

The OP already started.

I'd like to see a Repub House and Dem Senate, making it a little more difficult for any legislation to reach the president's desk without some sort of legislative compromise, thus preventing two years of unproductive bickering and the continued downfall of this country. ...in a perfect world.

fuck investigations
fuck political retributions
put down the dueling pistols
and tell mommy lib and daddy con to make up and balance the fucking checkbook before the kids starve!!!!

I'd love it (but don't see it happening) if the SENATE would also go to the GOP just to prevent the Senate from rubber stamping Obama judicial nominations to the Federal Bench.

I see damn little value in having the Congress successfully compromise to "achieve" legislation when most legislation is WAY too verbose and cumbersome and unnecessary anyway. The more crap they pass, the more we all end up having to spend and the more entangling red tape and bureaucracy we will have to deal with. I'd love some good old fashioned QUAGMIRE stalemate gridlock.

Investigations are good, too, since they'd force the ever un-forthcoming Obama Administration to DO what they promised to do: provide some transparency.

Political "retributions?" I don't even know what that might mean.

Dueling is fine. Anything that assists in achieving GRIDLOCK is fine by me. There are very very few laws we need Congress to pass beyond budget appropriations necessary to make the gubmint operate -- including the military, the Congress itself, the Courts and the Executive Branch.

IF you want the checkbook balanced, I concur wholeheartedly, Jeremy. And it aint gonna happen by any more taxation. We need to CUT the fucking Federal spending. Will President Obama be on board for THAT kind of "compromise?"

Technically they are Bush's tax increases. It was Bush's tax laws that specified the return to the previously higher tax rates of the extremely prosperous Clinton years of FULL employment.

Good luck trying to use that arguement to the voters! :clap2:

Business will start to recover in earnest with no bullshit, "Saved or created" metrics.

As the 2 year long Progressive artillery barrage on American business comes to an end, US Entrepreneurs (God bless them, you can never keep them down) start leaving the safety of their foxholes and bomb shelters and start getting back to hiring, expanding and figuring out ways to make stuff better and cheaper.

Translation: When you're taxes are raised during a Democrat Congress and Presidency, we'll still blame Bush. :lol:
Bush wrote it into the law, no one else earned the blame.

OK bub, we can't blame the current Congress and President for the current and upcoming tax rates. Like they don't have the power to change it. :cuckoo:

Bush wanted the tax cuts to be permanent the sunset provision was demanded by the dims.

If you want to blame anyone for the coming tax hikes at least blame the right people.

Yeah and the Slickster also gave us too big to fail banks and the tech bubble don't forget those.

You first, Hateist.

The lie highlighted in RED was asserted without proof so therefore it can be dismissed without proof.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."
— Christopher Hitchens

Hateist is still not a word, idiot.

And I didn't MAKE the assertion. You highlighted it and labeled it a "lie."

For it to be a "lie" which IS YOUR claim, stupid, you'd have to show that the statement itself is factually erroneous (which you haven't done and you can't do) AND you'd have to show that the author of that statement KNEW it was untrue when he made that original statement. But, you cannot establish that, either, obviously.

Sorry, anus-face, but as always, you lose.

Oh, since you are a loser, anus-face, I'll give you a small assist:
wapoobamabudget1-300x247.jpg

After you stop soiling your panties, try to man up long enough to say something coherent, eh?

Ame®icano;2902752 said:
Nothing pisses libtards off more then when they lose. Except maybe when they know they gonna lose and can't do nothing about it.

Therefore my expectation is to see libtards whining about elections.

The OP already started.

Really? Asking for specifics rather than hyperbolic generalizations is "whining"?

What is your specific prediction, btw?

The expiration of Bush's tax cuts is a Bush tax increase?
gesus phuking crist, a two year old can see through that bull shit.

That has got to be the stupidest, most intellectually lazy bull shit argument that's ever came from the left.

Sorry, but letting the cuts expire is a Palosi & Co. increase!!!!

Business will start to recover in earnest with no bullshit, "Saved or created" metrics.

As the 2 year long Progressive artillery barrage on American business comes to an end, US Entrepreneurs (God bless them, you can never keep them down) start leaving the safety of their foxholes and bomb shelters and start getting back to hiring, expanding and figuring out ways to make stuff better and cheaper.
But if there is gridlock and no laws pass then the recovery will be due to what was in effect before the gridlock, so how can the GOP take credit for the recovery? They will, of course, but by what rationalization will they say that what they DID caused the recovery when they did nothing especially if doing nothing causes the Bush tax increases to take effect?

New Topics

Forum List

Back