Right wing paranoid schizophrenia obsession.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RIGHT WING PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA OBSESSION.

Huckabee's 'Kenya' clarification raises more questions

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-c ... ation.html

Huckabee seem to be more than a little out of touch with reality. Bordering on Paranoid Schizophrenia. His irrational ranting and raving was down right scary and dangerous because he planted a lie and the Stupids who cannot distinguish fact from fiction take it and grew it into a forest. This is really troubling. With a capitol T. Come to think of it, many Right Wingers and T-Baggers seem to be suffering from the same Paranoid Schizophrenia when it comes to Obama‘s birth, religion, his childhood, etc. Angle, Bachmann, Beck, Palin, Rush, Boehner, Hannity, O’Reilly, etc.

Obama is just another skinny little bi-racial black man indoctrinated by mid-west white grand parents. They had more influence on him than anyone or anything. Nothing out of the ordinary. I guess that is scary to some white people? Obama is not unlike many other Americans, Black, White, Hispanic, etc.

Last edited:
Right, that's why he wrote a book called,"Dreams of My White Grandparents".

Actually, no it doesn't raise any questions at all. Because virtually no one cares what Huckabee says.

And, as the liberal progressive agenda continues to crash and burn right before the very eyes of the lunatics who believe in that shit, all they can come up with is paranoid delusions based on a mis-speak.

Too fuckin' funny!.......LMAO!

And, as the liberal progressive agenda continues to crash and burn right before the very eyes of the lunatics who believe in that shit, all they can come up with is paranoid delusions based on a mis-speak.

The world is on fire and all they care about is trying to distract us with someone who isn't important in the scheme of things. (No offense to Huckabee. I am not questioning his worth as a human. Just his relevance as a political force in the nation).

Error - washingtonpost.com ... ation.html

Huckabee seem to be more than a little out of touch with reality. Bordering on Paranoid Schizophrenia. His irrational ranting and raving was down right scary and dangerous because he planted a lie and the Stupids who cannot distinguish fact from fiction take it and grew it into a forest. This is really troubling. With a capitol T. Come to think of it, many Right Wingers and T-Baggers seem to be suffering from the same Paranoid Schizophrenia when it comes to Obama‘s birth, religion, his childhood, etc. Angle, Bachmann, Beck, Palin, Rush, Boehner, Hannity, O’Reilly, etc.

Obama is just another skinny little bi-racial black man indoctrinated by mid-west white grand parents. They had more influence on him than anyone or anything. Nothing out of the ordinary. I guess that is scary to some white people? Obama is not unlike many other Americans, Black, White, Hispanic, etc.

I think this guy is in the lefty bag, anyone else think this? You, my sir, might be in the running for 2012 candidate, you sure are smearing the Demo ass cracks with the right lube.

Hukabee misspoke and immediately apologized for it.

They should take him out and shoot him.

How boring.

It was a verbal gaff, that he laughed at himself about. Mostly b/c in his book he wrote that obama was born in HI and lived for a short while in Indo.

morons, harp on every little thing.

Error - washingtonpost.com ... ation.html

How well would you do if you had 40 interviews in one day,being middle aged and this one being toward's the last of them. How many mistakes would you make?
I would make a lot more than just one , that's for sure.

he misspoke? About what? Obamas birth place? His view of colonialism? Because he went into pretty deep discussion on the whole thing.

Hukabee misspoke and immediately apologized for it.

They should take him out and shoot him.

Since we have ZERO tolerance for mispeaking....

Why the hell would anyone vote for a man that thinks there are 57 states?

he misspoke? About what? Obamas birth place? His view of colonialism? Because he went into pretty deep discussion on the whole thing.

You didnt see the interview.....did you.

It was on the radio so no, but I did hear it and he went pretty deep discussing the misspeak? I think instead of misspeaking he probably mis-thought the whole thing. But since others feel it was just a slip I'm curious what he misspoke about?

Funny chef. Mis-speak...NOT. Huckabee was on a 'conservative' talk show speaking to the 'base'. He didn't mis-speak he fucked up. He used poor judgment to advance his efforts to become the Republican nominee next year; poor judgment is the last thing we need in the White House. We tried that between 2001 and 2009 and have not recovered.

It was on the radio so no, but I did hear it and he went pretty deep discussing the misspeak? I think instead of misspeaking he probably mis-thought the whole thing. But since others feel it was just a slip I'm curious what he misspoke about?

You did not hear it in its entirety...did you.

Instead, you heard only the parts that the producer of the radio show deemed best for you to hear.
I will not debate this with someone that only heard parts of it.
He mispoke, he clarified it...and he moved on....and by the way....HE LAUGHED about it as well.

And as for me?

I am by far no fan of Huckabee.

Instead, you heard only the parts that the producer of the radio show deemed best for you to hear.
He mispoke, he clarified it...and he moved on....and by the way....HE LAUGHED about it as well.

And as for me?

I didnt offer a debate, I asked what was the misspeak part? It's a question free to be answered by anyone. I heard the whole thing but honestly it doesnt matter how much I heard there isnt a requirement I have to meet to ask questions...I just want to know what he misspoke about? Anyone?

And as for me?

I didnt offer a debate, I asked what was the misspeak part? It's a question free to be answered by anyone. I heard the whole thing but honestly it doesnt matter how much I heard there isnt a requirement I have to meet to ask questions...I just want to know what he misspoke about? Anyone?

He accidentally said obama was partially raised in Kenya instead of in Indo.

The non-issue comes from the fact that in his book he states, correctly, that obama lived in Indo for a while.

This gaff isn't even a mole hill to be made into a mountain.

Forum List

Back