Right wing outlets no longer appear in first two pages of Google searches

For ANYTHING!

I googled "Lou Dobbs fake bomb" and the first 3 pages are all Mainstream media or slate/media matters etc.

Then I tried to google anything (political) recent in the last 7-14 days--- same thing.
Which specific media outlets are you wanting to see on page 1?
The ones that didn't remove their comments section from their articles.

All of the MSM sites used to have comment sections.

Don't you think it's fishy that all these MSM outlets have no comment section anymore? I want to put my finger on pulse of the people reading it.
What about the word “specifically” do you not understand? Name a few media outlets that you think should be on page 1 of google for news?

For ANYTHING!

I googled "Lou Dobbs fake bomb" and the first 3 pages are all Mainstream media or slate/media matters etc.

Then I tried to google anything (political) recent in the last 7-14 days--- same thing.

Don't you think it's fishy that all these MSM outlets have no comment section anymore? I want to put my finger on pulse of the people reading it.
What about the word “specifically” do you not understand? Name a few media outlets that you think should be on page 1 of google for news?

Any with a comments section

In the language of mathematics, that qualifies as specificity, as I've specified an entire set.

Let S be the set {s1, s2, s3...sn} such that any element of S is a news article with a comments section.

------------------------------------------
A man could sit down in a small public library full of 30,000 books, and never finish reading them throughout the course of his lifetime, even if he sat there the rest of his life without sleeping.

Thus, at some point or another, a man must listen to the discourse and arguments of others, in order to learn what he could not have hoped to learn on his own.

That is the importance of a comment section. It's a gateway to tens of thousands of people with different life experiences, educations and knowledge, that no single man himself could ever hope to acquire.

Last edited:
For ANYTHING!

In the language of mathematics, that qualifies as specificity, as I've specified an entire set.

Let S be the set {s1, s2, s3...sn} such that any element of S is a news article with a comments section.

A man could sit down in a small public library full of 30,000 books, and never finish reading them throughout the course of his lifetime, even if he sat there the rest of his life without sleeping.

Thus, at some point or another, a man must listen to the discourse and arguments of others, in order to learn what he could not have hoped to learn on his own.

That is the importance of a comment section. It's a gateway to tens of thousands of people with different life experiences, educations and knowledge, that no single man himself could ever hope to acquire.
Ok and for the third time which specific media outlets have your comment section and do an honest job of reporting the news so that you think they deserve to be on page 1 of google when consumers search? Name a few

For ANYTHING!

Ok and for the third time which specific media outlets have your comment section and do an honest job of reporting the news so that you think they deserve to be on page 1 of google when consumers search? Name a few

Huffington post. If you know any other Mainstream sites on that page with a comments section please tell me.

For ANYTHING!

I have noticed the same. I often do politically-related searches and liberal outlets almost always dominate the results.

Huffington post. If you know any other Mainstream sites on that page with a comments section please tell me.
Well I don’t particularly care about the comments section on news sites. I’m fine with news outlets reporting the news and gaining their feedback by analyzing customer engagement. Not all news outlets need to include the drama hungry circus that twitter and social media sites like USMB feed on. If you think online posters represent the opinions of the people then you are sorely mistaken. We are all looms on this board if you haven’t noticed already.

Also it takes a ton of manpower to moderate those things, I personally wouldn’t want the headache if I owned that kind of website.

Well I don’t particularly care about the comments section on news sites. I’m fine with news outlets reporting the news and gaining their feedback by analyzing customer engagement. Not all news outlets need to include the drama hungry circus that twitter and social media sites like USMB feed on. If you think online posters represent the opinions of the people then you are sorely mistaken. We are all looms on this board if you haven’t noticed already.

Also it takes a ton of manpower to moderate those things, I personally wouldn’t want the headache if I owned that kind of website.

Aside from spam and other solicitors, nothing should be moderated in a public forum.

If someone wants to type **** ****** wigger KKK blackpower, let them. They look like morons.

I believe virtually EVERY news outlet has a Facebook page where they provide links to their site of various news stories. You can find lots of comments on those sites and argue with all sorts of idiots. :)

Aside from spam and other solicitors, nothing should be moderated in a public forum. If someone wants to type **** ****** wigger KKK blackpower, let them. They look like morons.

I agree.

38519178_647549085618453_4593066815508185088_n.jpg

Aside from spam and other solicitors, nothing should be moderated in a public forum.

If someone wants to type **** ****** wigger KKK blackpower, let them. They look like morons.
Ok well you’ve made it clear that you really care about a comments section and I’ve stated that I don’t. But I’ve asked I think 5 times for you to name a few sites that you think are fair and credible news outlets that you’d like to see on page 1 of google for major news story’s and you still havent answered. Why is that?

That was the OP's point - major FAIL Windparadox. Look at the responses, CNN, Philly.Com, Huffpo.Lou Dobbs has his own hourly daily on FoxBusiness. Don't you think that would come up first?
`
Two people don't know know how to use google. One, no better than the other. Not surprised they are both right wing.

`
The OP doesn't know how to use google;

That's all Trump-hate media networks.

That was the OP's point - major FAIL Windparadox. Look at the responses, CNN, Philly.Com, Huffpo.

Lou Dobbs has his own hourly daily on FoxBusiness. Don't you think that would come up first?
If you google Lou Dobbs, his fox business page is one of the first things that comes up. Right below his conspiracy theory rhetoric and above his Trump ass kissing page. What are you complaining about?

Forum List

Back