Right-Wing Obama Haters Should Stop Speaking In Code

What code, fool? Obama sucks. Just like you. You trying to make it an issue of race doesn't change that fact. Y'all could be one-eyed, one-horned, yellow, flying purple people eaters and you STILL suck.

Hello clue ....:cuckoo:

Of course none of the criticism against Obama has something to do with his race, its all legit from non-racistbAmerican who happen to mostly be white.

Considering only 6% of Scientists are "Republican" and only 9% "conservative", I don't want resources going to poor white Republicans who only breed and get fat. Republcians themselves say the only way to fix it is to stop "feeding" them. If you stop feeding them, they will stop "breeding".

The fruits from any branch of science that has no Republicans or conservatives among it's scientists should not help said Republicans. They are like the chicken who made the bread. "You didn't help plant the wheat, you didn't help harvest the wheat, you didn't help make the bread, therefore, you can't help EAT the bread.

There are no reputable medical doctors in this country who doesn't believe in the science of "evolution". Republican conservatives who believe science is a "faith", should only be limited to "faith healers". They should not be wasting the valuable time of "real" doctors when they believe that science is some type of "mysticism".

Please provide the specific quotes from any Republican leadership or prominent Republican that states that "only way to fix it is to stop feeding them. If you stop feeding them, they will stop breeding.".. while you're at it, the rest of your supposed claims about what Republicans or Conservatives support or believe

Also stop posting your bullshit percentages based on a very small sampling poll..

We'll be waiting, asshole

Considering only 6% of Scientists are "Republican" and only 9% "conservative", I don't want resources going to poor white Republicans who only breed and get fat. Republcians themselves say the only way to fix it is to stop "feeding" them. If you stop feeding them, they will stop "breeding".

The fruits from any branch of science that has no Republicans or conservatives among it's scientists should not help said Republicans. They are like the chicken who made the bread. "You didn't help plant the wheat, you didn't help harvest the wheat, you didn't help make the bread, therefore, you can't help EAT the bread.

There are no reputable medical doctors in this country who doesn't believe in the science of "evolution". Republican conservatives who believe science is a "faith", should only be limited to "faith healers". They should not be wasting the valuable time of "real" doctors when they believe that science is some type of "mysticism".

Please provide the specific quotes from any Republican leadership or prominent Republican that states that "only way to fix it is to stop feeding them. If you stop feeding them, they will stop breeding.".. while you're at it, the rest of your supposed claims about what Republicans or Conservatives support or believe

Also stop posting your bullshit percentages based on a very small sampling poll..

We'll be waiting, asshole

I'm on your side in this issue, but he's right, (R) South Carolina Lt. Governor, and candidate for Governor of SC, Andre Bauer stated just that: That people on welfare are like stray dogs, and his grandmother told him growing up that you don't feed strays, because if you feed them they breed and so fortth.

HOWEVER, thats OK, because I AGREE with Andre Bauer!!!! If we keep trying to make people on welfare more and more comfortable, many will never try to change it!!! Make the poor UNCOMFORTABLE in their poorness, they'll work harder to get out of it!!! BUT, I don't feel that way for the disabled. The disabled are exactly what welfare is for, for those who CANNOT work. But lazy fucks who can? Bauer is right, stop feeding them.

What code, fool? Obama sucks. Just like you. You trying to make it an issue of race doesn't change that fact. Y'all could be one-eyed, one-horned, yellow, flying purple people eaters and you STILL suck.

Hello clue ....:cuckoo:

Of course none of the criticism against Obama has something to do with his race, its all legit from non-racistbAmerican who happen to mostly be white.

HAHA!! You stupid moron. You said sarcastically "from the non-racist American who happen to mostly be white"? Your sarcastic point was to attempt to say the criticism is being called non-racist, although it's coming for mostly whites, therefore you think it must be racist?

HEY DUMBASS: That mostly white America you are sayin is racist, is the same mostly America that voted this stupid ass arrogant man into office!!!!!!! OVER A WHITE GUY!!!

The election of a black president is a powerful symbol of the political, cultural and demographic dispossession of whites, and I despise that. I don't want to live in a country where the fruits of white labor are sucked up by often undeserving minorities, illegal aliens and other bullies. I don't want to live in a country where whites are cut out of employment and advancement because they're white. I don't want to be told by a race that can barely keep its pants up or its children in diapers what I can and can't do. I want my white race to be left alone to run its own affairs.

There ya go, bitch. No code.

Could it be that all of this is simply 'in your mind' and is not a reflection of reality? Since all races of people work and pay taxes and all races of people are on the dole? Is race the 'defining' characteristic? I would tend to think 'work ethic' was the defining characteristic. Those with a good work ethic having the fruits of their labor sucked up by those with a poor work ethic. That seems more in line with reality to me.

There is no proven science of evolution it is a theory. That is all.

Thank you, you prove my point. Considering that all the information about science and evolutions is available on the Internet for anyone who wants to learn, you have to either be in denial or just not interested enough to go out and learn.

This isn't 1882 or even 1982. Every branch of science is intertwined and supported by every other branch of science, including evolution. It's not "just a theory" any more. Major Universities have dozens and dozens of fields of study, all of which are just a portion of what we have learned about evolution. Even courses in the evolution of individual organs, ocular development, lymphatic system and many others. All these fields of study based on "just a theory"? That is most certainly "denial".

With only 6% of scientists admitting to being Republican, it's no wonder that so many Republicans believe that science threatens their occult beliefs. For Republicans, it will get worse before it gets better.

Take your pretend numbers and shove them.

The scientists who deciphered the human genome, the top mathematicians in the world, and many, MANY practicing physicians are practicing and devout Christians. No matter how many times you claim it isn't true doesn't make your insane babbling any more factual.

Considering only 6% of Scientists are "Republican" and only 9% "conservative".
Rdean you are a complete moron.
Do you ALWAYS have to reprint that fake statistic as if it meant something? The engineers I know around NASA are extremely conservative. The "Liberal" academics are the ones to whom you refer, not the true thinkers.

Considering only 6% of Scientists are "Republican" and only 9% "conservative".
Rdean you are a complete moron.
Do you ALWAYS have to reprint that fake statistic as if it meant something? The engineers I know around NASA are extremely conservative. The "Liberal" academics are the ones to whom you refer, not the true thinkers.

That has been my experience too. Many if not most of the engineers and scientists in these parts are quite conservative. The one exception seems to be in the national labs in Albuquerque and Los Alamos where there does appear to be a higher number of Democrat bumper stickers on the cars in the parking lots. But I'm guessing a considerably higher percentage than 6% conservative is the case there too.

Forum List

Back