Right Wing newspaper smashes the Right Wing in Editorial

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
Editorial: Losing the right to be Right « The Jewish Star

The right wing’s embrace of Buchanan is disturbing, to say the least, as is their wholehearted denial of climate change without allowing for any sort of compromise or reasoned discussion. Johnson’s post made us ask, in turn, where has the sensible rightwing gone?

While the left has always had its share of crazies (ever met a card-carrying Republican with a PETA membership?) it seems the Right has begun to match them kook for kook, loon for loon.

The split appears to be happening right now, with small government conservatives on one side and general lunatics on the other. The whole thing is worth a read.

The realization that they had backed a loser like Bush 2 times was just too much for them.
BDS is a national health problem and will soon get recognized by the Surgeon General as a valid mental health issue.

Interesting how "the Right" embraces everyone from Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul to Norman Podhoretz. That's quite a broad brush you're painting with.

I guess "The Left" includes everyone from Cindy Sheehan and Van Jones to Joe Lieberman.

They know the R party can not win any election with the likes of Palin and the Teabaggers and cant win without them.

They know the party has to refocus on real issues where they are not anti science and logic.

They have to start RIGHT NOW and purge the crazies, cut them loose.

Then they will have to rebuild the party frpom the ground up by being smart and offer some viable alternative view.

I really do want a republican party that is sooo smart and sooo principled that I consider joining them.

The Jewish Star? First time I've heard of it. I learn so much about who I am and what "my side" believes by reading Librul posts; it's a real education.

The right wing’s embrace of Buchanan is disturbing, to say the least, as is their wholehearted denial of climate change without allowing for any sort of compromise or reasoned discussion. Johnson’s post made us ask, in turn, where has the sensible rightwing gone?

While the left has always had its share of crazies (ever met a card-carrying Republican with a PETA membership?) it seems the Right has begun to match them kook for kook, loon for loon.

The split appears to be happening right now, with small government conservatives on one side and general lunatics on the other. The whole thing is worth a read.

This could well be a forgery or have been tampered with

This could well be a forgery or have been tampered with

Heennngghghhh?

Okay. So show Me where this article smashes the GOP? The fact that they even believe that there has been no reasoned discourse on climate change tells Me that this is not a 'right-wing' publication.

:lol:

Okay. So show Me where this article smashes the GOP? The fact that they even believe that there has been no reasoned discourse on climate change tells Me that this is not a 'right-wing' publication.

:lol:

It doesn't smash the GOP as a whole, it smashes the right wing which is exactly what this thread says.

Forum List

Back