Right wing news media is an open sewer of lies, fear and hate

Is anyone surprised to see two of the forums dumbest motherfuckers, AsianTrumpFluffler and AndIronJim, taking offense at the findings of the Columbia Journalism Review?
The can't argue the facts of the Review, so the express themselves with pictures and drawings, like many slow children.

They are impressed that Trump is the most divisive president in our history.
On the basis of the above, one might conclude that they are morons.....
The average IQ of the Alt Right and Far Right is probably 15 to 20 points lower than the average of the rest of the country.

Well look at this "Me so smartz, they so dumbz" circle jerk.

Make sure you brought enough tissues and shame.
You're here to sort all that out for us, right?

No, to make fun of you. That's all a Farkey thread usually deserves.

AsianTrumpSupporter must be ten or twelve? All these propaganda videos should remind us all of how easy it is to influence the uneducated. History is full of the immature being led by the ravings of con artists. The pied piper leads them over the cliff and they are too dumb to even see it.

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic shit show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?" Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [AsianTrumpSupporter] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.
Go fuck yourself, Mincing Bitch....

AsianTrumpSupporter must be ten or twelve? All these propaganda videos should remind us all of how easy it is to influence the uneducated. History is full of the immature being led by the ravings of con artists. The pied piper leads them over the cliff and they are too dumb to even see it.

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic shit show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?" Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [AsianTrumpSupporter] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

You are a "Man of G*d", Mikey?

Do you think He reads your output?

The can't argue the facts of the Review, so the express themselves with pictures and drawings, like many slow children.

The average IQ of the Alt Right and Far Right is probably 15 to 20 points lower than the average of the rest of the country.

I'm gonna need to get some ice for this....

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Deflecting again? Is it Satan that makes you do this?

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Hey, you raised the issue.....I'm just trying to figure out if it is another instance in which you talk the talk but mince the walk...

knowwhatI'msayin'?

I'm gonna need to get some ice for this....

I'll save you some time. All Farkey do will spew some crap about alt-right libertarians blah blah blah, he'll stop using the quote function in a pathetic attempt to see if someone will skip a response, he will then claim "victory" after no one replies for about 1/2 an hour, and then he will slink off to his next thread of idiocy.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Hey, you raised the issue.....I'm just trying to figure out if it is another instance in which you talk the talk but mince the walk...

knowwhatI'msayin'?
No, I have idea what you are saying. I don't think anyone else does either.

But my libtard engagement rule #6 describes three well known lib attack patterns. They are not necessarily intended to be all three applied to the topic at hand, unless it is called for by the topic at hand.

I went through a great deal of study and time to put my "libtard ROE" together to fit in the smallest amount of space and have the most bang for the buck. They fit together nicely, don't you think?

Here you go, I have amended it for you to clarify. Thanks for the idea.

Libtard ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

The above is exactly what the Alt and Far Right do. Thanks, miketx.

Alt-right: People who believe in limited government, freedom, jobs, border control, etc.

Is anyone surprised to see two of the forums dumbest motherfuckers, AsianTrumpFluffler and AndIronJim, taking offense at the findings of the Columbia Journalism Review?

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

What a scholar.

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

What a scholar.
You familiar with Mike's oeuvre?

Fucking imbecile.....

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

What a scholar.

Fucking imbecile.....

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

What a scholar.

Fucking imbecile.....

When was the last time you read anything longer that 5 paragraphs, NOT authored by Theodor Geisel?

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

What a scholar.

Fucking imbecile.....

When was the last time you read anything longer that 5 paragraphs, NOT authored by Theodor Geisel?

As an attorney, every day.

Forum List

Back