Right wing national review, palin should quit

notomccain

Sep 24, 2008
i agree by the way. she is proving to be an embarrassment.

If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself.

If Palin were a man, we’d all be guffawing, just as we do every time Joe Biden tickles the back of his throat with his toes. But because she’s a woman — and the first ever on a Republican presidential ticket — we are reluctant to say what is painfully true.

What to do?

McCain can’t repudiate his choice for running mate. He not only risks the wrath of the GOP’s unforgiving base, but he invites others to second-guess his executive decision-making ability. Barack Obama faces the same problem with Biden.

Only Palin can save McCain, her party, and the country she loves. She can bow out for personal reasons, perhaps because she wants to spend more time with her newborn. No one would criticize a mother who puts her family first.

more at:
Invalid Article on National Review Online...

i will try that. everytime i try to put in a link it says invalid. back to palin, i think that was a big mistake by mccain.

No, please keep her, makes those two look like the jokes they are

Please Palin, don't quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this bit:

When Couric pointed to polls showing that the financial crisis had boosted Obama’s numbers, Palin blustered wordily: “I’m not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who’s more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who’s actually done it?”

Palin sounds like a female Derek Zoolander:

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your "do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way"?...

It's time she found out there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking.

I love this bit:

When Couric pointed to polls showing that the financial crisis had boosted Obama’s numbers, Palin blustered wordily: “I’m not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who’s more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who’s actually done it?”

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your "do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way"?...

It's time she found out there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking.

Polls are a joke. THey always have been. They mean absolutely nothing, and are simply tools used by the different parties to dig at each other and to demoralize each other.

But I do love Zoolander. "Investigatory journalist" :clap2:

I looked and deleted my post already, idiot.

What?

Polls are not always a joke. Just don't bet your life on them.

And Palin is an embarassment to your party and your intelligence. Nice person way the hell out of her league. I just watcher her response to Courac on the proximity thing to Russia. If she can't get it right by now, she isn't a quick study.

I will definately be watching her debate.

I love this bit:

i am so sorry your eyesight is failing you.

What?

Polls are not always a joke. Just don't bet your life on them.

And Palin is an embarassment to your party and your intelligence. Nice person way the hell out of her league. I just watcher her response to Courac on the proximity thing to Russia. If she can't get it right by now, she isn't a quick study.

I will definately be watching her debate.

ray that will be time you can never get back? do you really want to subject yourself to that?

I love this bit:

who are you talking about?

She's saying Palin reminds her of the character Zoolander. Ben Stiller plays an incredibly stupid model who is the son of Jon Voight, a macho miner.
His best friends get killed while "playing" with a gas hose like one would play with a water hose while washing a car, when someone threw a match down....
If you haven't watched it, it's a must watch. Owen Wilson is in it, too. He's Zoolander's model nemesis and then best friend.....

She's saying Palin reminds her of the character Zoolander. Ben Stiller plays an incredibly stupid model who is the son of Jon Voight, a macho miner.
His best friends get killed while "playing" with a gas hose like one would play with a water hose while washing a car, when someone threw a match down....
If you haven't watched it, it's a must watch. Owen Wilson is in it, too. He's Zoolander's model nemesis and then best friend.....

You should stick to giving movie synopsizes :D

Forum List

Back