Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!
You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
Jesus Christ, YOU are the one who should be locked up, not them!
They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
That's really not true, but you're going to insist it is, so I'm not bothering to argue about it. My point about Foster was this lunatic wants to shoot those unarmed people, totally outside the constraints of the law. It is murder. Militias are dangerous.

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.

I agree, and I would gladly fetch coffee for bp AND the military if they were given those orders.
If they were given which orders?

i apologize. i got the wrong quote in there.
was trying to answer the one about what our military was tasked with.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

We do not have to condone murder. ever.
Murder isnt defending your borders from diseases that want to cross into our country and kill US. Murder isnt defending yourself from criminals with the intent to rape our women and kill US. Is it really that hard to see why we need to "Shoot" people who shouldn't belong here? They are dying in the 10 of 1000s crossing into areas that will kill them anyway. Why aren't we just euthanizing them out of their misery...Call it "Post Birth Abortions"..

This group did the right thing, held them for bp.
There are those that do not, they kill them. that is murder.
I agree with both methods if our government will not protect our sovereignty from violent criminals.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!
You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
Yeah well once I was armed with a fully automatic dreaded military assault weapon, shipped to a foreign country and told it was quite okay to shoot it's inhabitants. So just how is it not okay to shoot assholes invading our country? They sure as hell were not invited and they damn well know they are not welcome otherwise they'd present themselves at a legitimate port of entry. Last I heard that was an invader, not a friggin immigrent.
Today maybe you should try reaching around, grabbing the nape of your neck, giving a good hard and sharp yank and extract your head from your ass. You'll be amazed what it does to hear and see and give your tiny little brain some input for a change.
The war's over, dude. They're refugees and economic migrants, and I agree with you that we need to find ways to stop them from coming illegally. Murdering them is not the solution.

They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
That's really not true, but you're going to insist it is, so I'm not bothering to argue about it. My point about Foster was this lunatic wants to shoot those unarmed people, totally outside the constraints of the law. It is murder. Militias are dangerous.
Militias aren't dangerous and they haven't shot anyone. Although they should. The cartels routinely shoot invaders belonging to rival cartels. Or is that a case of Mexicans doing the job Americans won't.

Don't shoot them. Take their food and water then scatter them in the desert. Chase them off the trails.

Just stop already. Where the f¥ck are you getting your information from? Fox and Breitbart?
The majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America. So should we say they refuse to assimilate. They believe stupid is better?

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)
Most colleges are now anti diversity of thought and serve as political indoctrination centers, not educators.

It isn't a matter of being stupid (I'm not surprised you can't understand, speaking of stupidity). It's how colleges are
inculcating young minds with biased anti free speech dogma and anti classic Western liberal values.

But I forgot you were a fan of fascism. So no wonder you don't understand, or pretend you don't understand, what
Newsweak is saying.

It absolutely is I live in it. Democrats are destroying our culture and poor American neighborhoods.
You think it’s ok to flop African American neighborhoods and stuggling schools with kids that can’t speak English? You think that helps improve their English skills? Ability to negotiate a fair wage??
We ha w clinics in Boston full of people that can’t speak English! Is that good for America??

Why are these white gangs allowed to run ran rampant on our land? The people who do this belong in jail. They are people impersonating U.S. law-enforcement officers, and, in an unofficial sense, are people fraudulently claiming to represent the People of the United States of America.

Since the nm governor, who the legitimate militia answers to, has denounced them, I am in agreement with you.

Why are these white gangs allowed to run ran rampant on our land? The people who do this belong in jail. They are people impersonating U.S. law-enforcement officers, and, in an unofficial sense, are people fraudulently claiming to represent the People of the United States of America.
You are missinfmed and racist..

Do white people scare you? If you are for illegal immigration, as you seem to be, what makes you think the majority of American citizens agree with you?
Every poll I've ever seen, and every post you've ever made, says you are full of shit! Am I wrong? I doubt it.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

We do not have to condone murder. ever.
Murder isnt defending your borders from diseases that want to cross into our country and kill US. Murder isnt defending yourself from criminals with the intent to rape our women and kill US. Is it really that hard to see why we need to "Shoot" people who shouldn't belong here? They are dying in the 10 of 1000s crossing into areas that will kill them anyway. Why aren't we just euthanizing them out of their misery...Call it "Post Birth Abortions"..

Amusing how all our Texas squatters are SO righteous

Er...no, there aren't those that will kill them.

The killers are always on the left. You idiots are the ones who maintain that instead of institutionalizing crazy people, we should just suicide them...and who maintain that when social policies fail and we end up with a huge population of poorly educated, destitute single mothers, we should just kill their babies.

What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
I doubt if Barr has your backs.
Come and stop us

Are you a militia member? which unit?

I am AZ Citizens Militia, Delta Force.

We exist and operate at the pleasure of Gov. Ducey. We are here to assist law enforcment agencies, not to subvert the law.

I hate coming forward, but am sick of macho clowns talking out their asses.
You are scumbags.

Er...no, there aren't those that will kill them.

The killers are always on the left. You idiots are the ones who maintain that instead of institutionalizing crazy people, we should just suicide them...and who maintain that when social policies fail and we end up with a huge population of poorly educated, destitute single mothers, we should just kill their babies.

m'am, with all due respect you have mistaken me for a liberal. I am a old white guy who goes about armed, lives off grid and drills and trains search and rescue dogs for the AZ Citizens Militia

nobbody would consider me liberal in any way.

I support theCOC and the rule if law.....not liberal

What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
I doubt if Barr has your backs.
Come and stop us

Are you a militia member? which unit?

I am AZ Citizens Militia, Delta Force.

We exist and operate at the pleasure of Gov. Ducey. We are here to assist law enforcment agencies, not to subvert the law.

I hate coming forward, but am sick of macho clowns talking out their asses.
You are scumbags.

If you get lost out here, tell me that when we find you.

did you miss the part where i do not approve of what this group did?

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
Why are they wearing masks?

“It should go without saying that regular citizens have no authority to arrest or detain anyone,” the governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, said in a statement to The New York Times, adding that it is “completely unacceptable” that migrants be “menaced or threatened” upon entering the U.S. The American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that “the Trump administration’s vile racism” emboldened these groups.

Hey, "Governor," you can suck my ass! You never heard of a CITIZEN'S ARREST, fool? You should be THANKING these people for arresting LAW BREAKERS, of DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU.

View attachment 256698

Quit putting undocumented illegal invaders ahead of the US Citizen you flatulent pustule of filth. Same goes for the ACLU. These men are to be applauded, and thanked, by both the Border Patrol and President Trump. Keep it up, men.
If the United Constitutional Patriots are so great, why are they all wearing masks? Pro Tip: If you belong to an organization where it is necessary to hide your face, you are in the wrong organization.

Forum List

Back