Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

It's sad to see Republicans so terrified of women and babies.

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg
Yeah, they look like a really subversive group, don't they?

I'd certainly be terrified to encounter them.

I doubt if Barr has your backs.
Come and stop us

Are you a militia member? which unit?

I am AZ Citizens Militia, Delta Force.

We exist and operate at the pleasure of Gov. Ducey. We are here to assist law enforcment agencies, not to subvert the law.

I hate coming forward, but am sick of macho clowns talking out their asses.
I’m a Boston fcuking patriot mother fucka.. I confront enemies with the consent of any government official.. and have the record to prove it. I was on the front page of the Boston herald confronting left wing hate groups.. show some respect

Act respectable then!
If you ever decide you want to see real bad people, even worse than far left AMERICANS, Come on down.
I promise to be respectful and show you around. Who knows, maybe you could be trained to be of value.
I live in a city where are are known for having the worst attitudes, and we have many illlgeals here many bad people.. come down here and I’ll show you around..

I was in Boston last year for a week, and enjoyed my visit.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
Last I heard fetching coffee for the border patrol. However they should be issued live ammo and ordered to shoot to kill any assholes caught invading our country. That is after all the original purpose for having a standing military or even a federal government in the first place. WTF do people think "provide for the common defence" means anyway? It's right up front in the preamble fer pity sake!
You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
Jesus Christ, YOU are the one who should be locked up, not them!

No one in a position of power is going to fix the border. Those turned over to the border patrol simply claim asylum status and are released into the general population. The rules are this way for a reason.
Please we used to have cowboys that would have shot em or shot at them. If we the people that will control the border

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg
Poor Americans are scared and are struggling because of the resources being taken away by illegals.. are you ok with this??
You mean like the 20 million people living in Appalachia. The very center of the Republican Party. Some of them don’t even have electricity or running water.
So Republicans, being the kind of people they are, gave a $1.5 trillion tax cut to needy billionaires.
See Republicans have a heart of gold. Seriously, where their heart should be, is a coin.

You're a perfect example of why we should not have a "legal" unorganized militia of citizens between 17 and 45.
They are not "invaders," they are not armed, they are not carrying bubonic plague, and they will not rape your daughter.
They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion

I agree, and I would gladly fetch coffee for bp AND the military if they were given those orders.
If they were given which orders?

Please we used to have cowboys that would have shot em or shot at them. If we the people that will control the border
It wasn't so much cowboys. It was the Apache. The Apache killed Mexican border crossers up to 1915.

They are destroying our culture they refuse to assimilate, they are lowering wages! They are flooding our clinics and hospitals! That is a invasion
Just stop already. Where the f¥ck are you getting your information from? Fox and Breitbart?
The majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America. So should we say they refuse to assimilate. They believe stupid is better?

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

Hey, tell us again what a good Christian you are. That shit never gets old.

D4h-ie9WkAAvl7B.jpg
Poor Americans are scared and are struggling because of the resources being taken away by illegals.. are you ok with this??
You mean like the 20 million people living in Appalachia. The very center of the Republican Party. Some of them don’t even have electricity or running water.
So Republicans, being the kind of people they are, gave a $1.5 trillion tax cut to needy billionaires.
See Republicans have a heart of gold. Seriously, where their heart should be, is a coin.
I’d give up all that shit If I could.. id rather be free then have a Dime.. You need some diversity in your life

Used to? We USED to have a lot of shit...that doesn't make it so now. We must exist in the now.

Just stop already. Where the f¥ck are you getting your information from? Fox and Breitbart?
The majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America. So should we say they refuse to assimilate. They believe stupid is better?

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)
No they think getting a college degree and not learning anything is bad which is what’s happening look at the democrat party.. RETARDS..

Dude you need diversity of opinion in your life

Yeah well once I was armed with a fully automatic dreaded military assault weapon, shipped to a foreign country and told it was quite okay to shoot it's inhabitants. So just how is it not okay to shoot assholes invading our country? They sure as hell were not invited and they damn well know they are not welcome otherwise they'd present themselves at a legitimate port of entry. Last I heard that was an invader, not a friggin immigrent.
Today maybe you should try reaching around, grabbing the nape of your neck, giving a good hard and sharp yank and extract your head from your ass. You'll be amazed what it does to hear and see and give your tiny little brain some input for a change.

Forum List

Back