Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?
Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
I doubt if Barr has your backs.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Vigilante justice seldom goes well. What happened to the thousands of National Guard and military personnel Trump ordered to the border? Was that completely ineffective? What are those people doing?
What government funded militia has ever done good for protecting Americas borders? This privately funded one looks like it works.. the CONSTITUTION allows militias, they must be protected by law.. Barr has our backs
Come and stop us

The Unorganized Militia are not vigilantes. It exists legitimately under U.S. Code. They are doing what they are supposed to do when people try to illegally invade the U.S.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

Come and stop us

Are you a militia member? which unit?

I am AZ Citizens Militia, Delta Force.

We exist and operate at the pleasure of Gov. Ducey. We are here to assist law enforcment agencies, not to subvert the law.

I hate coming forward, but am sick of macho clowns talking out their asses.

The problem with this kind of thing is that innocent people have been killed in the past, homeowners in most cases.

Come and stop us
Don't be a punk. That was not my point. And since you are waiting tables in Boston, you don't need to say "us" either.

Come and stop us

We exist and operate at the pleasure of Gov. Ducey. We are here to assist law enforcment agencies, not to subvert the law.

I’m a Boston fcuking patriot mother fucka.. I confront enemies without the consent of any government official.. and have the record to prove it. I was on the front page of the Boston herald confronting left wing hate groups.. show some respect

ok Rambo, go guard the fucking boston waterfront, the closest thing to a border you have ever seen.
I protect my city.. but I’ll let you wait for a gov official to tell you what to do

Come and stop us

I’m a Boston fcuking patriot mother fucka.. I confront enemies with the consent of any government official.. and have the record to prove it. I was on the front page of the Boston herald confronting left wing hate groups.. show some respect

Act respectable then!
If you ever decide you want to see real bad people, even worse than far left AMERICANS, Come on down.
I promise to be respectful and show you around. Who knows, maybe you could be trained to be of value.

The Unorganized Militia are not vigilantes. It exists legitimately under U.S. Code. They are doing what they are supposed to do when people try to illegally invade the U.S.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
Particularly when our government has failed miserably to protect us and our sovereign nation from this invasive force does it become our duty to protect ourselves. Rounding up these diseased (yes, I said it), ignorant, and useless vermin and holding them for the authorities falls to the citizens when the authorities are stretched so thinly and so inhibited by political bullshit regulation.

5FA19EB9-70F0-4F38-AB69-4B9F6C0E8FDF.jpeg
This is Boston and that ain’t Boston police with bayonets on the Rifles.. old school pic of citizens fighting back

Come and stop us

I’m a Boston fcuking patriot mother fucka.. I confront enemies with the consent of any government official.. and have the record to prove it. I was on the front page of the Boston herald confronting left wing hate groups.. show some respect

Act respectable then!
If you ever decide you want to see real bad people, even worse than far left AMERICANS, Come on down.
I promise to be respectful and show you around. Who knows, maybe you could be trained to be of value.
I live in a city where are are known for having the worst attitudes, and we have many illlgeals here many bad people.. come down here and I’ll show you around..

Forum List

Back