Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Jitss617, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,838

Pseudo intellectual rap y’all say on the rare occasions you have nothing to say.

2. danielpalos

danielpalos Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,473
    Our Constitution is both gender and race neutral from inception. That Act was unconstitutional.

3. Jitss617

Jitss617 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,872
    Actually they have a go fund me page ,, I support them so does thousands of Americans..

4. Porter Rockwell

Porter Rockwell VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +506
    No, it wasn't. The way they passed the 14th Amendment, however, WAS unconstitutional. Without the illegally ratified 14th Amendment, the Constitution only had relevance to the whites.

It took an unconstitutionally ratified Amendment to make the Constitution race "neutral" (which it still is not - it just changed the flavors) and it's leading us down a road toward internal civil war OR genocide against the whites.

The wallists are pushing us toward a war while, at the same time, handicapping the whites so that they will not be able to resist the reign of terror that is about to be unleashed on them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,838

Yeah until they get their ass shot up. They are morons. Dumb fags from Iowa who were to fat or stupid to make it into the military or law enforcers so they asked their old lady’s to buy them an AR and some army clothes. Somewhere out there there is a photo of one of these tards sitting in front of a McDonads eating an MRE. They will get someone killed.

6. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +506
    I continue to point out that it is NOT the job of any civilian militia to enforce domestic law NOR pretend to be qualified to be military personnel defending the border. The militia answers to the governor of the state.

Back in the late 1990s and 2000s I admonished many of these wannabe militias to follow a legal and effective path to which they still ridicule (see the ongoing whizzing contest I have with Correll.) In over 15 years these people continue to get their own thrown into jails, prisons, and graves... and few of them get flipped and become snitch bitches for some alphabet agency of the government. What they're advocating has been about as effective as a eunuch in a whorehouse over the past decade and a half.

What is worse, in my opinion, are the many laws that make future resistance impossible due to the stupid actions of civilian groups thinking they have any authority to over-ride the Commander in Chief at the state level. Their wives and girlfriends should tell them to quit making excuses, go out and get a job rather than post on boards and play with guns all day. If they'd work the jobs, Hispanics would not be needed and wouldn't come here if lazy ass Americans were changing their own culture and finding it immoral to lay around, blaming everyone, except themselves for not working.

7. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +506
    It was the wrong thing to do. Remember: the wallists are claiming this is about an "illegal" act. Here's some advice for those of you considering taking the advice of ozro:

Self-Defense Tip: Don't Hold Anyone At Gunpoint - The Truth About Guns

Secondly, civilian militias destroyed their own arguments in 2003 on this issue. Basically, a border patrol effort called Ranch Rescue was watching private property along the border at a landowner's behest.

Some Salvadorans came along and tried to trespass (improper entry is the legal term) whereupon Ranch Rescue and the Salvadorans got into a tiff with the Salvadorans losing. The matter ended up in court.

The judge put Ranch Rescue members in prison for violating the "civil rights" of the Salvadorans. BTW, Ranch Rescue members refused to take my advice to appeal. The ranch owner lost his home and land to the Salvadorans.

Leiva v. Ranch Rescue

We have a problem, but if you take the advice of the wallists, your ass is going to jail, prison, into a grave - or you will become a snitch bitch for an alphabet agency. Meanwhile the strategies these people employ are taking away your ability to resist tyranny in the future.

8. ozro

ozro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +689

all i meant was, they didn't shoot them.

there are some that do shoot them.

9. Jitss617

Jitss617 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,872
    Sorry I will never allow this country to be Inavded.. Nothing you can do about it.. tic toc

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +506
    This country is not being invaded. Check Black's Law Dictionary. If you're going to hide behind the law, at least have the courage to understand the meaning of the words.

Do we have a problem? Yes. Do the wallists have the answers? NO. In the last decade and a half or so they have ended up with dozens upon dozens of their followers in jails, prisons, and graves. Some are bitch snitches. Embarrassingly, they don't have squat to show for it other than the loss of those they deluded.

If you hold yourself to the Rule of Law, you will have to choose another strategy OR you will have to ask yourself where you will end up in those categories. Bear in mind, with your help, the left is turning America into a democracy AND there are more of them than there are of people like you.