Right-Wing Media Repeatedly Attack Obama For Trivial Reasons

The right wing media. where is that?

And in my opinion, the Lamestream media HYPED this Hurricane so they could give the Obama some cover for his falling poll numbers. ain't really going to help though. he's doomed.

While Hurricane Irene slammed the East Coast over the weekend, right-wing media responded by criticizing President Obama, claiming that he "politicize[d]" Irene and that his hurricane briefings were nothing more than a "pathetic" "command center photo-op." This comes days after the right-wing media's latest bout of Obama Derangement Syndrome, when they absurdly attacked Obama for being on a golf course when the East Coast earthquake struck

Anyone who believes the bull that comes out of rightwing media is :cuckoo:

It's only obvious (not to mention, pathetic) what the RW media is doing. Take this whole "uproar" about Obama going on vacation as an example. He left to go on vacation how long after Congress was out of session and all of Congress was on vacation? Hell, while Congress was on vacation, Obama was on his midwestern bus tour. And before Irene reached the Northeast, Obama was back at work. Now, is Congress back at work? NO! With very few exceptions, Congress is STILL on vacation.

And Congress may want to take note. Obama's approval ratings are WAY higher than the approval ratings of Congress.

I was listening to a radio hack the other day who spent 15 minutes on why he hated the way the president rolled up his sleeves when he is out speaking to people. 15 minutes of this crap. Damn.

There are other stations you could listen to.

I'm just saying...

Forum List

Back