Right wing idiots throw their rattles out of their prams.

I

Indofred

BBC News - US election: Unhappy Americans ask to secede from US

The American right, known for only liking democracy when they win, have finally tossed their rattles out of their prams because they've have poo in their pants and don't want to change.

Now they want to leave America because America isn't American enough for them.
I believe it's called being a bad loser and hating democracy (when they lose).

US election: Unhappy Americans ask to secede from US

More than 100,000 Americans have petitioned the White House to allow their states to secede from the US, after President Barack Obama's re-election.

The appeals were filed on the White House's We the People website.

Most of the 20 states with petitions voted for Republican Mitt Romney.

The US constitution contains no clause allowing states to leave the union. By Monday night the White House had not responded.

In total, more than 20 petitions have been filed. One for Texas has reached the 25,000-signature threshold at which the White House promises a response.

WOW - 300 million Americans and 100,000 want to leave.
Perhaps they could bugger off to Zimbabwe where elections and democracy are also ignored.

The American right, known for only liking democracy when they win, have finally tossed their rattles out of their prams because they've have poo in their pants and don't want to change.

More than 100,000 Americans have petitioned the White House to allow their states to secede from the US, after President Barack Obama's re-election.

The US constitution contains no clause allowing states to leave the union. By Monday night the White House had not responded.

In total, more than 20 petitions have been filed. One for Texas has reached the 25,000-signature threshold at which the White House promises a response.

Perhaps they could bugger off to Zimbabwe where elections and democracy are also ignored.

They threw all the white people out of Zimbabwe and Zambia and now the people are starving and we continue to get pleas to send money to feed the children. So no,, Zimbabwe is not where we'd want to go.. :D

They threw all the white people out of Zimbabwe and Zambia and now the people are starving and we continue to get pleas to send money to feed the children. So no,, Zimbabwe is not where we'd want to go.. :D

Pakistan? :D

Dictators who thought they were beloved by the people.
Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
Moamar Gadaffi
Kim Jong Il
barack hussein obama

Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
Moamar Gadaffi
Kim Jong Il
barack hussein obama

Let me see.

The US put Mubarak in power and kept him there.
The US put Saddam in power and kept him there.
I think Mr. Obama just won an election so The US put Obama in power and kept him there.

Your grapes appear to be a little sour. :eusa_boohoo:

The only honorable action left for republican whiners is Seppuku. Four more years of whining will drive them insane anyway.

Wow, I guess this means the end of the good old U.S. of A. I mean when like .0003 of the population is fed up it's over, definitely.

Wow, I guess this means the end of the good old U.S. of A. I mean when like .0003 of the population is fed up it's over, definitely.

If nothing else, it's a good start.

Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
Moamar Gadaffi
Kim Jong Il
barack hussein obama

Obama is a democratically elected leader. I thought people in this country knew how elections worked?

Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
Moamar Gadaffi
Kim Jong Il
barack hussein obama

Obama is a democratically elected leader. I thought people in this country knew how elections worked?

They were ALL democratically elected leaders. Some with 100% of the vote.

Saddam democratically elected? Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding.

"...Saddam played a key role in the 1968 coup, later referred to as the 17 July Revolution, that brought the party to long-term power of Iraq.

As vice president under the ailing General Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr, and at a time when many groups were considered capable of overthrowing the government, Saddam created security forces through which he tightly controlled conflict between the government and the armed forces. In the early 1970s, Saddam nationalized oil and other industries. The state-owned banks were put under his control, leaving the system eventually insolvent mostly due to the Iran–Iraq War, the Persian Gulf War, and UN sanctions.[6] Through the 1970s, Saddam cemented his authority over the apparatuses of government as oil money helped Iraq's economy to grow at a rapid pace.[citation needed] Positions of power in the country were filled with Sunnis, a minority that made up only a fifth of the population.

Saddam formally rose to power in 1979, though he had been the de facto head of Iraq for several years prior (see Succession). He suppressed several movements, particularly Shi'a and Kurdish movements seeking to overthrow the government or gain independence, respectively[7], and maintained power during the Iran–Iraq War of 1980 through 1988. In 1990 he ordered the invasion and looting of Kuwait. An international coalition came to free Kuwait in the Gulf War of 1991, but did not end Saddam's rule. Whereas some venerated him for his aggressive stance against Israel, including firing missiles at Israeli targets,[8] he was widely condemned for the brutality of his dictatorship." (wiki)

Yeah, if this guy was democratically elected, then we need to have a serious discussion on semantics.

Forum List

Back