Right wing healthcare plan

it costs less than 1% to administer medicare, all employees and administrative costs...total shebang! It costs 25% for insurance companies to shuffle claims....

there is huge administrative cost savings in a single payer system run by the gvt vs run by private insurance, BUT THIS IS NOT obama's plan...there is no single payer gvt run health care plan on the table...obama's plan keeps the private insurance companies pretty much running the show, he doesn't cut them out so there will not be much savings on administrative costs.....and without a gvt option or nonprofit private coop option to keep them honest, this is nothing but a HUGE GIFT HORSE for the private insurance industry with our tax money!!!

MARK MY WORDS on this!

If you have health care insurance as a condition of employment you're paying for it. What's the problem with everyone having health care and it being funded out of taxes?

If you have health care insurance as a condition of employment you're paying for it. What's the problem with everyone having health care and it being funded out of taxes?

Try those who contribute NOTHING sharing in the same exact benefit as those that DO contribute... hence watering down the quality of the product.... PLUS, nobody is OWED a goddamn thing for simply existing... your PERSONAL CARE, your PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

Try those who contribute NOTHING sharing in the same exact benefit as those that DO contribute... hence watering down the quality of the product.... PLUS, nobody is OWED a goddamn thing for simply existing... your PERSONAL CARE, your PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

I think you are in need of some mental health care to prevent you from popping a vein. Found a house in the interior yet? Money is cheap, it's a buyer's market.

I think you are in need of some mental health care to prevent you from popping a vein. Found a house in the interior yet? Money is cheap, it's a buyer's market.

I CHOOSE to live where I live for my reasons... I will eventually move to where I choose when my children are on their own

But also notice you have no actual rebuttal to the facts stated

Maryland does have the best education in the country. I assume you are in congressional district 6.......

To what facts were you referring?

Maryland does have the best education in the country. I assume you are in congressional district 6.......

To what facts were you referring?

It certainly does not have the best education in the country... I stay for my own personal reasons

As for facts.. that there is nothing in this world that makes it so that you are OWED something for simply existing... and that a system that is shared (by force) by both contributors and non-contributors brings down the quality of the product

It certainly does not have the best education in the country

uh, yeah it does.............sorry that you missed out, but happy your kids are benefitting.

As for facts.. that there is nothing in this world that makes it so that you are OWED something for simply existing... and that a system that is shared (by force) by both contributors and non-contributors brings down the quality of the product

Nothing like roads and schools and police and fire departments.......:cuckoo:

Not so. Those who can contribute should contribute. Those who can't contribute should be given a break until they can contribute.

Everyone in society should be given access to health care simply because they are a member of society.

Not so. Those who can contribute should contribute. Those who can't contribute should be given a break until they can contribute.

Everyone in society should be given access to health care simply because they are a member of society.

So you advocate 1 person getting a different price for the same product.... in a society based on liberty and equality??

Freaking outrageous

Everyone DOES have access to health care.... all they have to do is work, earn, and purchase it... you do not, however, have it owed to you to be GIVEN to you simply for fucking existing

If you are talking reform about availability of policies across state lines, more groups qualifying for group policies, etc... fine... there is room for reform.... but not government ownership and not something where a non-contributor gets something at the expense of someone else

So you advocate 1 person getting a different price for the same product.... in a society based on liberty and equality??

Freaking outrageous

Everyone DOES have access to health care.... all they have to do is work, earn, and purchase it... you do not, however, have it owed to you to be GIVEN to you simply for fucking existing

If you are talking reform about availability of policies across state lines, more groups qualifying for group policies, etc... fine... there is room for reform.... but not government ownership and not something where a non-contributor gets something at the expense of someone else

Well, this health insurance reform plan is a private sector reform plan and NOT GOVT OWNED, so do you support it Dave?

oh my GOD,at the suggestion of another poster, i just read the revised insurance plan that we have now with my husband's work!

IT DOESN'T COVER SHIT!

WHAT the heck are we paying for? It says it pays only $1500 towards any one surgery? it says it doesn't cover colonoscopies but once every 10 YEARS for goodness sakes, it will only pay for cholesterol testing once ever 3 YEARS? and does not cover so many things, like blood clotting agents and stuff like that in which you could need....only so many diagnostic tests and a bunch of other stuff that literally wants to make me vomit...i had no idea our newer insurance plan which we pay more for, was just as bad as the last one with CIGNA, I thought we were buying a better, more expensive, upgraded policy with UNITED HEALTH CARE?

And it keeps saying it will only pay up to a lifetime cap of services but i can not find what the lifetime cap is? I have been searching for an hour to find it! Does anyone know where this would be located in your policy?

care

Care4all, Dave is living in a state with the best education, the best hospitals, the best roads and libraries and public services one can imagine. We tax everything. But I wouldn't live anywhere else. It's expensive to live here.

I like Virginia next best, but they tax even more and the farther down in Virginia you get the wackier the people get........I mean provincial......er yeah....something like that. :eusa_whistle:

Freaking outrageous

It was simple really. I wrote that someone who is a member of society, solely by being a member of society, is entitled to health care. I didn't mention "price." If someone has to purchase health care then health care has been made a commodity and in my opinion that's entirely the wrong way to go about its provision.

RIGHT WING HEALTHCARE PLAN

is to fix private HC so it runs effective and covers all, all existing illnesses and major illness. Sound great if you have interest in private HC. But who will fix private HC and how? The government? So it becomes private HC controlled by government? You cannot expect government to fix private HC and not control it?

How much would it cost taxpayers to fix private HC so it will cover adding 47 million to private HC? Private HC would have the same problems right wingers are alleging government HC will have. Not enough doctors, nurses and medical facilities to serve the added 47 million. And private HC would still expect to make a profit. Fixing private HC would cost more than government run HC.

Right wingers want government, taxpayers, to fix private HC and subsidize small businesses so they can effectively insure their employees? Isn’t that what government run HC will do? .

Social security is bankrupt--Medicare is bankrupt--Medicade is bankrupt--the U.S. post office is bankrupt &

our government most recently created disaster--Fannie/Freddie--in which they decided to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country while lowering lending requirements.

And you think the federal government can more effectively run HC in this country than the private sector? :lol:

Last edited:

Freaking outrageous

It was simple really. I wrote that someone who is a member of society, solely by being a member of society, is entitled to health care. I didn't mention "price." If someone has to purchase health care then health care has been made a commodity and in my opinion that's entirely the wrong way to go about its provision.

They are fucking entitled to nothing... they have the fucking opportunity of the same fucking health care the minute they pay for that fucking health care with their own fucking earnings

Freaking outrageous

They are fucking entitled to nothing... they have the fucking opportunity of the same fucking health care the minute they pay for that fucking health care with their own fucking earnings

I fucking disagree :lol:

I wonder if Dave is for the living wage? Because many people don't make enough money to pay for health care.

I fucking disagree :lol:

What makes you entitled to the fruits of someone else's labor in a free society?? Why do you or someone else get something for no contribution???

What next?? You get milk for free while someone making 50K pays $3 for a gallon while someone making $1MIL pays $50?....

Equality and freedom come with positives AND negatives... you don't just get benefit without risk of detriment.. the right to succeed goes hand in hand with the right to fail...

Charity... all for the voluntary giving to help someone down on their luck or in a hard space in life... but in no way is it OWED... and in no way is anyone entitled to something just because they fucking exist

Forum List

Back