Right-wing Blame Game Continues: Blaze Insinuates Trayvon Martin Was A Troublemaker

Note the size of the doubt cast on Trayvon, vs. the size of the doubt cast on Zimmerman. Huge difference.

Note the amount of DEAD on Trayvon and the amount of arrest on Zimmerman...only one of them was drug tested after the incident. Guess which one?

LOL Perhaps you have a point, they should have ignored standard procedure during the autopsy.

Well, they ignored standard procedure during the investigation....so, why not?

Not what I'm implying at all. What I am implying is that, perhaps, they should have drug tested the guy who did the shooting. Isn't that standard procedure? If it isn't, it should be.

I dont necessarily disagree. The shooter does appear to be the aggressor to a point.

I would comment further, but the left doesnt seem capable of understanding complex arguments.

And yet you never actually introduce any complex arguments and instead throw out blanket "liberals suck" announcements interlaced with personal attacks on the President.

Guess what? I don't want to see Zimmerman strung up from the nearest tree limb. I'd like to see justice done and I'm not seeing it. A man with a gun pursued another man, who wasn't committing a crime, and shot him. The man doing the shooting had a history of "unusual" behavior and yet was not arrested. The man used a racial slur to describe blacks and yet we aren't supposed to talk about the racism involved?

I dont exercise in futility.

Many parts of the argument have already been posted. Only to be ignored.

So the point would be what?

Oh boy, how much shameful political mileage are the Democrats gonna try and milk this tragedy for? Their in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. Oh well, i guess they wont be truly happy until the riots begin. But that's the Democrats. Waddayagonnado?

And then your fear dreams will come true, won't they, Petrified Paulie?

It's a horrible tragedy. Shooter is a **** son of a magistrate.

The whole story is horrid beyond.

How about that white kid for just being whte got acid thrown in his face last weeK? Did the President Obama mention that poor white kid?

Are only blacks counting now? I'm asking for a reason.

You're asking because you want to claim this is race baiting.

As for the white kid acid story, was there any police misconduct? Did the police refuse to arrest the person believed to be guilty? I tried to run a news search on Google and got no hits.

It was probably this case.

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops  - NY Daily News

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

Why hasn't anyone been arrested? Are the police bothering to look, or would that be racist. Is there a social presumption that the 13 year old boy really did deserve to be set on fire because he's not black? Why didn't the presidebt weigh in on this case?

Instead we get entirely manufactured facts. Zimmerman isn't really hispanic, he's white. He's a racist, with no factual basis for calling him a racist. Made up, for the situation.

Oh boy, how much shameful political mileage are the Democrats gonna try and milk this tragedy for? Their in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. Oh well, i guess they wont be truly happy until the riots begin. But that's the Democrats. Waddayagonnado?

In the great scheme of things, wouldn't a major and large scale riot not be so bad? This is an election year with obama choosing up sides. Yes, the democrats would get a lot of political mileage out of cities burning down. Where would that train go?

How about that white kid for just being whte got acid thrown in his face last weeK? Did the President Obama mention that poor white kid?

As for the white kid acid story, was there any police misconduct? Did the police refuse to arrest the person believed to be guilty? I tried to run a news search on Google and got no hits.

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

Why hasn't anyone been arrested? Are the police bothering to look, or would that be racist. Is there a social presumption that the 13 year old boy really did deserve to be set on fire because he's not black? Why didn't the presidebt weigh in on this case?

Instead we get entirely manufactured facts. Zimmerman isn't really hispanic, he's white. He's a racist, with no factual basis for calling him a racist. Made up, for the situation.

So they know where these teens are and just haven't arrested them? Well, outraged troll is outraged now.

If you refer to blacks by a racial slur...how does that NOT make you racist?

In the great scheme of things, wouldn't a major and large scale riot not be so bad? This is an election year with obama choosing up sides. Yes, the democrats would get a lot of political mileage out of cities burning down. Where would that train go?
It would go to martial law, and suspended elections...

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops* - NY Daily News

So they know where these teens are and just haven't arrested them? Well, outraged troll is outraged now.

You REALLY have no fucking clue how many people use 'racial slurs' every fucking day, and not just white people, either. Living in Atlanta I get the pleasure of being called a cracker, a white devil, etc. on an almost daily basis. My black friends tell me all the time that I just don't understand because I'm a 'corn-fed cracker'. I don't understand all this faux outrage over these 'racial slurs'.

If a black can call a black a '******' and it isn't a slur, how does it become a slur when a white man does it?

Look at these right wing freaks claiming there is going to be riots because black people are protesting.

Racist assholes

You REALLY have no fucking clue how many people use 'racial slurs' every fucking day, and not just white people, either. Living in Atlanta I get the pleasure of being called a cracker, a white devil, etc. on an almost daily basis. My black friends tell me all the time that I just don't understand because I'm a 'corn-fed cracker'. I don't understand all this faux outrage over these 'racial slurs'.

If a black can call a black a '******' and it isn't a slur, how does it become a slur when a white man does it?

Hate to break it to you, big fella, but the difference is ownership. One of those racial slurs was used to describe people who were owned by the other.

For centuries the white man got to tell the black man what to do. Now the black man has said you can't use that word and I can...and that drives you nuts. :lol:

Hate to break it to you, big fella, but the difference is ownership. One of those racial slurs was used to describe people who were owned by the other.

For centuries the white man got to tell the black man what to do. Now the black man has said you can't use that word and I can...and that drives you nuts. :lol:

Actually, the only part of it that drives me nuts is the flaming hypocrisy of it. Grow a fucking skin and get over it!

ETA: And the truth is I've met more white ******* than black ones in my 50+ years on this planet... By a LOOOOONG shot!

Last edited:
This case is going to get played out in the media and we are going to get a lot of background stuff on both the victim and the shooter that's par for the course. Putting all that on the back burner I have not seen or heard anything so far that justifies the shooting.

Look at these right wing freaks claiming there is going to be riots because black people are protesting.

Racist assholes

Stop feigning outrage. You and your fellow shameful Democrats desperately hope & pray there will be riots. You guys along with CNN & NBC are wetting your panties in anticipation. You're not fooling anyone. So you go on miliking this tragedy for all it's with. Have fun.

I was suspended once from school...I'm pretty sure if someone shot me, I'd still be an innocent victim.

When I was in school you had to be some kind of thug to get suspended from school. You didn't get suspended just for sassing the teacher. A lot of the kids in Jr High School and High school are on the road to becoming professional criminals. They're dealing drugs, commiting armed robbery and committing all manner of crimes.

And what does that have to do with Trayvon Martin?

This case is going to get played out in the media and we are going to get a lot of background stuff on both the victim and the shooter that's par for the course. Putting all that on the back burner I have not seen or heard anything so far that justifies the shooting.
And why the Governor has stepped up as he should.
icon14.gif

I was suspended once from school...I'm pretty sure if someone shot me, I'd still be an innocent victim.

When I was in school you had to be some kind of thug to get suspended from school. You didn't get suspended just for sassing the teacher. A lot of the kids in Jr High School and High school are on the road to becoming professional criminals. They're dealing drugs, commiting armed robbery and committing all manner of crimes.

And what does that have to do with Trayvon Martin?

Go back and READ the OP slugger...:eusa_shhh:

And the reason is, deflection. Thanks. Deflection noted.

A... I hope after due process, the truth is determined, and the guilty punished.
B... my condolences to Trayvon's family on their loss
C... how is it deflection to wonder why the same outrage was not show in the other case? Are not both equally wrong? Are not both racial crimes (so far as it would seem at the moment)?

A... I do too. It's still unclear whether or not Florida's “stand your ground” law is applicable in this case. We'll have to wait and see.
B... I concur.
C... I guess deflection was the wrong word. I should have criticized the poster for what I saw as changing the subject. Of course, an attack on any person, no matter their skin color, is wrong. I don't know why the acid attack hasn't garnered the same media attention as Trayvon's killing. Perhaps it should; but that isn't what this discussion is about.

Racist assholes

Yeah, to deny this is about something more cant be denied at this point.

This is like someone getting a speeding ticket of $100 and the news says "He got a speeding ticket of $100 BUT there are other $100 tickets that it COULD HAVE BEEN besides speeding including Prostitution, Drug Trafficing, Child Flashing and puppy mutilation"

Except it wasnt any of those...it was SPEEDING!

Forum List

Back