Right-wing Blame Game Continues: Blaze Insinuates Trayvon Martin Was A Troublemaker

So because the blaze is actually looking into the facts of the case, rather than simply presuming that Zimmerman is guilty and should be put to death by the first mob available, you are claiming it's some right wing attempt to blame the victim?

I guess you just think we should be hastily drawing conclusions and hanging someone from a nearby tree instead? When exactly did learning all the facts ever hurt justice? How is it possible without the facts?

There are alot of people trying to paint Trayvon as some innocent victim. I dont know whether he is or not. But dont you think that evidence showing otherwise is relevant to determine whether he is or not?

Thank God we have Due Process. Mob justice is downright scary.

what does a list of suspendable offenses from the kids school have to do with the facts of the case???

Standard fare.........Cloud the issue. The back and forth is preparation for a possible civil trial.

I also note that the OP has taken liberty not to mention that the article also casts doubt on the shooter...AND Al Sharpton's role in the fracus.

I note the BIASED cherrypicking by the OP.
Note the size of the doubt cast on Trayvon, vs. the size of the doubt cast on Zimmerman. Huge difference.

Note the amount of DEAD on Trayvon and the amount of arrest on Zimmerman...only one of them was drug tested after the incident. Guess which one?
you do realize i agree with you... right?

I also note that the OP has taken liberty not to mention that the article also casts doubt on the shooter...AND Al Sharpton's role in the fracus.

I note the BIASED cherrypicking by the OP.
Note the size of the doubt cast on Trayvon, vs. the size of the doubt cast on Zimmerman. Huge difference.

Note the amount of DEAD on Trayvon and the amount of arrest on Zimmerman...only one of them was drug tested after the incident. Guess which one?

LOL Perhaps you have a point, they should have ignored standard procedure during the autopsy.

So because the blaze is actually looking into the facts of the case, rather than simply presuming that Zimmerman is guilty and should be put to death by the first mob available, you are claiming it's some right wing attempt to blame the victim?

I guess you just think we should be hastily drawing conclusions and hanging someone from a nearby tree instead? When exactly did learning all the facts ever hurt justice? How is it possible without the facts?

There are alot of people trying to paint Trayvon as some innocent victim. I dont know whether he is or not. But dont you think that evidence showing otherwise is relevant to determine whether he is or not?

Thank God we have Due Process. Mob justice is downright scary.

what does a list of suspendable offenses from the kids school have to do with the facts of the case???

I was suspended once from school...I'm pretty sure if someone shot me, I'd still be an innocent victim.

LOL Perhaps you have a point, they should have ignored standard procedure during the autopsy.

Not what I'm implying at all. What I am implying is that, perhaps, they should have drug tested the guy who did the shooting. Isn't that standard procedure? If it isn't, it should be.

I was suspended once from school...I'm pretty sure if someone shot me, I'd still be an innocent victim.

When I was in school you had to be some kind of thug to get suspended from school. You didn't get suspended just for sassing the teacher. A lot of the kids in Jr High School and High school are on the road to becoming professional criminals. They're dealing drugs, commiting armed robbery and committing all manner of crimes.

you do realize i agree with you... right?

Yes, I do. Saw a lot of "blame the victim" as a rape crisis counselor. Pisses me off a bit. Sorry.

Not what I'm implying at all. What I am implying is that, perhaps, they should have drug tested the guy who did the shooting. Isn't that standard procedure? If it isn't, it should be.

I dont necessarily disagree. The shooter does appear to be the aggressor to a point.

I would comment further, but the left doesnt seem capable of understanding complex arguments.

Look at these right wing assholes trying to make up reasons why a child should be gunned down in the street by some crazy assed gun toting vigilante.

jesus you people are dispicable

Interesting that the more investigation gets done, the less 'innocent' Trayvon looks...

Not surprisingly, you fail to see the point of the thread. There is no proof that Trayvon was suspended for a criminal act; and his alleged suspension (for whatever reason) has nothing to do with his killing. His being allegedly suspended from school doesn't excuse his killing or his killer's reasoning for shooting him.

The Blaze article lists ALL the possible reasons that a student can get a 10 day suspension. One or more of those reasons would therefore apply to this individual. Unless and until the school releases the EXACT reason for his suspension, we'll never know the WHY of it. However, if you can use Zimmerman's prior acts to determine his frame of mind, then isn't it fair to use Trayvon's prior acts to ascertain HIS frame of mind, as well?
The school did say what the suspension was for: Tardiness.

More from his English teacher:

"He was extremely creative," said Michelle Kypriss, Trayvon's English teacher at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in Miami. "He just loved building things. He really was intrigued by how things worked."

She described Trayvon, a junior, as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - chicagotribune.com

Lots more there. This was a GOOD kid. It's so sad to see people trash him like they are.

I dont necessarily disagree. The shooter does appear to be the aggressor to a point.

I would comment further, but the left doesnt seem capable of understanding complex arguments.

And yet you never actually introduce any complex arguments and instead throw out blanket "liberals suck" announcements interlaced with personal attacks on the President.

Guess what? I don't want to see Zimmerman strung up from the nearest tree limb. I'd like to see justice done and I'm not seeing it. A man with a gun pursued another man, who wasn't committing a crime, and shot him. The man doing the shooting had a history of "unusual" behavior and yet was not arrested. The man used a racial slur to describe blacks and yet we aren't supposed to talk about the racism involved?

Oh boy, how much shameful political mileage are the Democrats gonna try and milk this tragedy for? Their in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. Oh well, i guess they wont be truly happy until the riots begin. But that's the Democrats. Waddayagonnado?

"He was extremely creative," said Michelle Kypriss, Trayvon's English teacher at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in Miami. "He just loved building things. He really was intrigued by how things worked."

She described Trayvon, a junior, as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - chicagotribune.com

Lots more there. This was a GOOD kid. It's so sad to see people trash him like they are.

Nobody is 'trashing' this kid, get a grip. Trying to determine the facts is a far cry from trashing.

It seems that there are two distinct groups of people here, those that want to see ALL the facts determined in a thorough investigation, and those that want to convict Zimmerman of murder before KNOWING all the facts. Which group you choose to be in says a lot about you.

It's a horrible tragedy. Shooter is a **** son of a magistrate.

The whole story is horrid beyond.

How about that white kid for just being whte got acid thrown in his face last weeK? Did the President Obama mention that poor white kid?

Are only blacks counting now? I'm asking for a reason.

You're asking because you want to claim this is race baiting.

As for the white kid acid story, was there any police misconduct? Did the police refuse to arrest the person believed to be guilty? I tried to run a news search on Google and got no hits.

Nobody is 'trashing' this kid, get a grip. Trying to determine the facts is a far cry from trashing.

It seems that there are two distinct groups of people here, those that want to see ALL the facts determined in a thorough investigation, and those that want to convict Zimmerman of murder before KNOWING all the facts. Which group you choose to be in says a lot about you.
Read the damn OP.

Read the comments here.

Read them all over the web.

Plenty of people are trashing him, including a ton at the Fox News site. One gem, not really "trashing" him - I Guess...:::: "Good Shot Zimmy."

Fox News Commenters React to Trayvon Martin: ‘Good Shot Zimmy’

Don't tell me people aren't trashing him. I have eyes you know.

Yeah, Glenn Beck's outfit is totally trying to "determine the facts" by saying the kid could have been an arsonist or rapist.

Zimmerman could be entirely guilty of the crime of murder and his acts still not be racially motivated.

The investigation when there is a confession is not the same as when the police are looking for the suspect. There would be no need for drug testing on a person who says "I shot him and here is the gun". There was a claim of self-defense. The entire investigation would only center on whatever the deceased did put the shooter in a state of mind where he felt an immediate danger.

There were injuries consistent with self-defense and an eye-witness that put Zimmerman on the ground struggling with Martin who was using his can as a weapon.

This is beginning to smell like the Duke Lacrosse case all over again. Another case in which it was immediately presumed that there should be no trial.

Forum List

Back