Right wing and 'radical Islamic’ Terror in the are equally serious threats

Yet another Islamo-terror attack hits, and yet again Guano and Co. have to deflect and start their fear mongering of evil white Christians.
If you don't like this OP, you are really, really going to hate this one Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government
All those white Christians running around with suicide bombs strapped to them, blowing themselves up in the name of Jesus. You're right. Much more of a threat than those daily Muslim suicide bombings
There are many forms and levels of violence. All genocides began with words that marginalize and dehumanize others. It exists on a continuum.
Let's count this up to verify your claims.

You cite all the murders or bombings in the name of Jesus Christ all over the world, and I'll cite the murders or bombings in the name of Allah.

You down?
You obviously don't get it. First of all, this thread is about what is going on in this country, not "all over the world" Second of all, it is not about overt violence alone, but rather about the treat to our individual and collective freedom and the survival of our secular democracy. Have you seen this:Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government

Yet another Islamo-terror attack hits, and yet again Guano and Co. have to deflect and start their fear mongering of evil white Christians.
If you don't like this OP, you are really, really going to hate this one Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government
All those white Christians running around with suicide bombs strapped to them, blowing themselves up in the name of Jesus. You're right. Much more of a threat than those daily Muslim suicide bombings
There are many forms and levels of violence. All genocides began with words that marginalize and dehumanize others. It exists on a continuum.

You cite all the murders or bombings in the name of Jesus Christ all over the world, and I'll cite the murders or bombings in the name of Allah.

You down?
You obviously don't get it. First of all, this thread is about what is going on in this country, not "all over the world" Second of all, it is not about overt violence alone, but rather about the treat to our individual and collective freedom and the survival of our secular democracy. Have you seen this:Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government
That's the answer of someone afraid that Islam is way more dangerous that Christianity. Why are you afraid to show the world what's more dangerous? Now I'll ask again, why don't we cite who is more dangerous to the world. Islam, or Christians? Or will you once again wuss out?

Anyone who thinks Christians are more violent and dangerous than Muslims is seriously delusional. Thanks anyway for the laugh.

You down?
That's the answer of someone afraid that Islam is way more dangerous that Christianity. Why are you afraid to show the world what's more dangerous? Now I'll ask again, why don't we cite who is more dangerous to the world. Islam, or Christians? Or will you once again wuss out?
I'm "wussing out" Geeze! Pay attention!! You continue to ignore the points that I made . I am not afraid of showing the world anything. I am afraid that we in the US will not recognize the threat from the religious right until it's too late- until we are no better than ISIS or the Taliban

You down?
I'm "wussing out" Geeze! Pay attention!! You continue to ignore the points that I made . I am not afraid of showing the world anything. I am afraid that we in the US will not recognize the threat from the religious right until it's too late- until we are no better than ISIS or the Taliban

The threat of the religious right in America is so minuscule as to not be worthy of discussing. It's a ploy to distract from the discussion of the very real and relevant threat of Muslim terrorism in America.

You down?

The threat of the religious right in America is so minuscule as to not be worthy of discussing. It's a ploy to distract from the discussion of the very real and relevant threat of Muslim terrorism in America.
If you're talking about the threat of overt violence -yes you're right. I 'm talking about the threat of establishing a theocracy and discriminating against-and marginalizing others-in the name of religious liberty. That is also a form of violence and can lead to and inspire physical violence

The religious right will never again have the control they once did. They are no longer relevant.

Forum List

Back