Right to work "states"

American I Am

Sep 10, 2009
You have the right to be seen, but not heard.
You have the right to shut up and do what your told.
You have the right to work 10 to 16 hour days.
You have the right to work everyday until we tell you, that you can have a day off.
You have the right to make just above minimum wage.
You have the right to work under 40 hours a week.
You have the right to work over 70 hours a week.
You have the right to buy family health insurance coverage out of the $8.00 an hour u make.
You have the right to the Social Security or PBGC which your Gov't offers.
You have the right to vote for 1 of 2 worthless political parties.
You have the right to NOTHING CHUMP!!!!

I'm just so happy that I have the "Right To Work" :clap2:

Welcome to the land of milk & honey, oops change that, I forgot it has become, the land of Death & Taxes!!!!

Last edited:
LOUISIANA Mr. JohnRocks is representing you.

Time for You to speak up and be heard, tell Us what you think of "Right To Work".

If what Mr. Rock says is true, move over cause I'm coming on down for WORK!!!

You have the right to work everyday until we tell you, that you can have a day off.
You have the right to buy family health insurance coverage out of the $8.00 an hour u make.

Welcome to the land of milk & honey, oops change that, I forgot it has become, the land of Death & Taxes!!!!
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I'm a lazy paranoid lib who doesn't want to get up and work in the first place. I want my entire life provided to me by the government. Why get a job when it's more fun doing drugs, scratching my crotch, and watching Spongebob all day. If I do have to get a job, I want union protection so I can be a lazy fuck and not get fired. If I do get a job, I know i'm too stupid and lazy to ever get one that pays over $8.00 an hour anyway so, GIVE ME MY FREE SHIT GOD DAMMIT!.......I'm liberal, lazy, and proud!

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION.

Last edited:
Whoa, there Ranger Roy!!!

So in your stereo typical language, every coal miner, steel mill worker, & auto factory worker in the early 1900's were as you say Lazy Paranoid Libs ???

I would be jumping up and down, if we would do away with SSN, Welfare, Wic, and all those other programs, then I might be able to keep some of my HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

Whoa, there Ranger Roy!!!

So in your stereo typical language, every coal miner, steel mill worker, & auto factory worker in the early 1900's were as you say Lazy Paranoid Libs ???

I would be jumping up and down, if we would do away with SSN, Welfare, Wic, and all those other programs, then I might be able to keep some of my HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
That's RANGER to you.

You haven't been up here too long........It's called yankin' chains, buddy!

Get a spine and a sense o' humor. You're gonna need it up here. Otherwise, go find a "Discover your inner sensitivity" board.......Or somethin' whimpy like that!

:cool:

That does sound funny. However, the law just sounds like common sense to me:

The law prohibits agreements between labor unions and employers making membership or payment of union dues or fees a condition of employment, either before or after hiring.

Just shows how much power labor unions have.

Thats MARINE to you.

Why so Testy Jester?

BTW, I've found my "Happy Place" & sense of humor, see............. :)

And concerning my spine, I have enough back bone for me & you.

JUST SAYING

Thats MARINE to you.

Why so Testy Jester?

BTW, I've found my "Happy Place" & sense of humor, see............. :)

And concerning my spine, I have enough back bone for me & you.

JUST SAYING
Right on JARHEAD! (meant respectfully)

We'll get along just fine!

Gotta test the newby's up here. You know, see if they can hang?:cool:

I LOVE my right to work State!

I had to let an employee go today (only because I found someone better).

He'll get his unemployment, and I'll get better customer service!

Win/win!
:clap2:

Mini 14

No disrespect meant but " I had to let an employee go " does this mean your a company man such as but not limited to Manager, Supervisor, Foreman, or You own the Company?

" Only because I found someone better " was that at brown nosing, sucking up OR was the employee "Blue Collar Worker" just a plain old lazy good for nothing Bum, and if so, I would of FIRED that lazy (Y) to !!!

Hey, maybe we can get that person a new job with the peace corp, or maybe even some community action program, what do ya think?

Last edited:
Mini 14

No disrespect meant but " I had to let an employee go " does this mean your a company man such as but not limited to Manager, Supervisor, Foreman, or You own the Company?

" Only because I found someone better " was that at brown nosing, sucking up OR was the employee "Blue Collar Worker" just a plain old lazy good for nothing Bum, and if so, I would of FIRED that lazy (Y) to !!!

OR did was the Employee just a plain old worthless Bum?

I own the company.

The employee is a great guy, and has been a good employee, but I found someone better.....simple as that.

We parted on good terms, and I'm sure he'll land another job soon. I'll do all I can to help him.

But once the new guy walked into my office, I knew his days were numbered :(

Win/win!

And the person who works his arse off but you let him go because he has become too 'expensive' to keep?

Mini 14

I own the company.

The employee is a great guy, and has been a good employee, but I found someone better.....simple as that.

We parted on good terms, and I'm sure he'll land another job soon. I'll do all I can to help him.

What a crummy reason to let a person go...

Win/win!

And the person who works his arse off but you let him go because he has become too 'expensive' to keep?

No. The new guy will make the same as the old one.

Only the new guy is better.

I didn't have a choice. I want my business to be the best it can possibly be. To keep the lesser employee would have been a mistake.

Mini 14

I own the company.

What a crummy reason to let a person go...

I didn't start a business to make my employees wealthy.

:)

Forum List

Back