Right to Privacy?... Oh, Obama's doing it...

I've been noticing ads on this site that show places I just visited. There is no privacy online or on your phone. OBL didn't use his cell because he knew he could be tracked. They tracked the curior through his cell I believe.

One more reason to get rid of your cell phone.

Seriously wouldn't any of you want to go back to the day where people weren't incessantly gabbing on a fucking phone or where you could actually be left alone for a while?

My cell phone is off more than it's on I really can't stand the thing but I carry one because of my business. I don't text message or do facebook from it or any of that other shit.

I hate to break the news to you, Skullpilot; but if you're talking on your landline phone they can use technology to know exactly where you are as well.

:lol: Yes they do..

But apparently you're still not smart enough to understand what you read. The 'chip' is not a government chip. It's a chip installed by your phones manufacturer. There is no requirement that your phone manufacture participate in the program yet. So, cool your jets until we know more.

SO a chip installed at the government's behest by a private contractor is not a government chip?

Tell me who will provide the specs to the manufacturer for a chip to be used to receive government broadcasts on your cell phone?

But apparently you're still not smart enough to understand what you read. The 'chip' is not a government chip. It's a chip installed by your phones manufacturer. There is no requirement that your phone manufacture participate in the program yet. So, cool your jets until we know more.

SO a chip installed at the government's behest by a private contractor is not a government chip?

Tell me who will provide the specs to the manufacturer for a chip to be used to receive government broadcasts on your cell phone?

These people just don't get it do they? I am curious if this is mandatory...and IF there are penalities for manufactuers that refuse to comply...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back