Right to Privacy?... Oh, Obama's doing it...

Government installed chips on cell phones.

AWESOME!!!!!

Time to switch back to a land line. I hate my fucking cell phone anyway.

And this has what to do with the right to privacy? Does the signal spy on people. Say maybe they can control the little cameras too and tell you what you are doing?

Be Barry A-fred.

And this has what to do with the right to privacy? Does the signal spy on people. Say maybe they can control the little cameras too and tell you what you are doing?

Be Barry A-fred.
It has nothing to do with the right to privacy. It is kind of like a more modern version of the emergency broadcast system.

I think the Amber alert notifications are a little much but notifying people of tornadoes, terrorist attacks and things of that nature makes sense. After all, the government exists to protect its citizens.

Be Barry A-fred.

So the little chip programmed and installed by a government hell bent on promoting fear and paranoia will only be used for good right?

How fucking naive are you?

Be Barry A-fred.

So the little chip programmed and installed by a government hell bent on promoting fear and paranoia will only be used for good right?

There is no chip involved. :lol: Do you think there is a chip in your radio that lets the emergency broadcast system work?

I want the government to do what the constitution says, not what some congressman with a personal stake in the chip company thinks I need to have. It is not governments job to protect me from weather. Terrorist yes but weather no. They know too much as it is.

Be Barry A-fred.

There is no chip involved. :lol: Do you think there is a chip in your radio that lets the emergency broadcast system work?

Oh really?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/05/10/national-emergency-alert-system-set-to-launch-in-nyc/

It’s called the Personal Localized Alert Network or PLAN. Presidential and local emergency messages as well as Amber Alerts would appear on cell phones equipped with special chips and software

Last edited:

Be Barry A-fred.

Wow how scared are you?

Oh really?

National Emergency Alert System Set To Launch In NYC « CBS New York

It’s called the Personal Localized Alert Network or PLAN. Presidential and local emergency messages as well as Amber Alerts would appear on cell phones equipped with special chips and software
My bad.

Do you suppose people will be forced to purchase these phones? I doubt it.

My bad.

It's all phones starting next year.

Last edited:

Be Barry A-fred.
It has nothing to do with the right to privacy. It is kind of like a more modern version of the emergency broadcast system.

I think the Amber alert notifications are a little much but notifying people of tornadoes, terrorist attacks and things of that nature makes sense. After all, the government exists to protect its citizens.

^Gets right in Line... Cause her Side is doing it...

Would be Attempting to Apply the Constitution of it were (43).

Hell, these Liberals were Against the Fed Listening in on Calls going into other Countries...

Where your Constitution don't Travel...

But again, an (R) was @ 1600, so...

:)

peace...

Be Barry A-fred.

How did you Feel about the Terror Alert Color Chart under (43)?...

Be Honest with the Class...

You Thought it was just a Tool for W to Win Elections with, didn't you... :lol:

Imagine Barry Reminding you that he Killed bin Laden every time he needs a Distraction or an Election Victory...

Of course, there is only one more for him, so...

Or if I were to be the Left in 2007... MARTIAL LAW!... :lol:

:)

peace...

My bad.

If it is required then I do not support it. I can see giving people the ability to have it if they want it but not forcing them to receive it.

My bad.

If it is required then I do not support it. I can see giving people the ability to have it if they want it but not forcing them to receive it.

According to the article people can opt out of most messages, but those authorized by the president are required.

According to the article people can opt out of most messages, but those authorized by the president are required.
:lol: That's crazy. Though it shouldn't be a problem until a Republican is president again and he or she starts transmitting annoying campaign messages.

Be Barry A-fred.

Wow how scared are you?

Not scared just not fucking stupid enough to let the government install chips and software on my phone.

Forum List

Back