Right to Pepsi!

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
I'm sick of walking into a McDonald's and not being able to buy Pepsi. You know what I can't? Because McDonald's and Coca-Cola have an agreement whereby McDonald's may not sell Pepsi.

In keeping with the new libertarian spirit of getting the nanny state to forbid business arrangements that I don't personally like, I think we need to pass laws forbidding this kind of exclusive arrangement. Businesses shouldn't be allowed to have exclusivity agreements with unions - OR the soda manufacturers - OR anyone.

I'm sick of walking into a McDonald's and not being able to buy Pepsi. You know what I can't? Because McDonald's and Coca-Cola have an agreement whereby McDonald's may not sell Pepsi.

In keeping with the new libertarian spirit of getting the nanny state to forbid business arrangements that I don't personally like, I think we need to pass laws forbidding this kind of exclusive arrangement. Businesses shouldn't be allowed to have exclusivity agreements with unions - OR the soda manufacturers - OR anyone.
There you go...pushing for more regulations.

You need to get it through your head that business can do whatever they please within the law. The interference of government with free enterprise for the sake of pleasing silly people like you is ludicrous.

What you are saying is that McDonalds should be required to sell every brand of soft drink available.

Ludicrous...totally ludicrous!

In competing with each other, Coke and Pepsi offer deals to outlets like McDs, Wendy's, Burger King and such. It's part of their competitive packaging and helps keep the cost down.

Go back to sleep!

Government forcing people to join a Union and pay dues out of their earnings =/= Privet companies setting up contracts.

It's hilarious how the OP makes himself out to be witty yet in reality the OP full blown retard.

This is course is nothing new for the OP.

Last edited:
Its called contracts. Quit your bitching and STFU

And unions negotiating deals with companies are called what?!?! :D

Let me get this right.... You support the Government enforcing The right of Unions to bar people from working in an entire State unless they join the Union and call that fair, While claiming right to work where a company can not be solely Union and is free to hire both Union members and non Union members is bad and unfair? I got that right?

You support preventing people from working while claiming all is fair and square?

The issue is Public sector Unions VS Privet sector Unions. For the most part no one cares about Privet sector Unions as they can't force people to join the Union and pay.

You knew this, but playing dumb comes naturally to you?

And people wonder why as a country the US is mid collapse...

Last edited:
Looks like the OP got his shit owned in another thread so he started a new one with once again giving false information but claiming it to be true.

Oy vey.

Is McDonald's forcing you to buy a Coke if you want to eat there?

Last edited:
What's a dimwitted union guy doing trying to buy nonunion Pepsi. You go to the McDonald's shop you drink what they tell you. OP fail.

Then if the government makes McDonalds allow Pepsi in the shop, the whining union guys will claim you destroyed Coke.

Oh, and that cup better be the right size if you're in NYC.

Last edited:
I demand more than one union in the workplace from which to choose!!!

Let me get this right.... You support the Government enforcing The right of Unions to bar people from working in an entire State unless they join the Union and call that fair, While claiming right to work where a company can not be solely Union and is free to hire both Union members and non Union members is bad and unfair? I got that right?

You support preventing people from working while claiming all is fair and square?

The "Government" isn't "enforcing" anything. Except in Right to Work states, that is.

I demand more than one union in the workplace from which to choose!!!

Sure, that will work...

That is far more analogous to the OP than the OP is to the right to work law.

McDonald's does not make you buy a Coke in order to eat there, and that is why it is apples to closed shop oranges.

The fact you can only buy Coke at McD's is like you can only join the Teamsters to drive a truck.

The OP fails through and through.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back