Right to join Chamber of Commerce without paying dues

I don't have an answer because I never made that claim. I said members who choose to not pay dues are still required to have representation. Get your eyes checked.

You didn't make that claim? Did you read your OP?

Yes. Did you?

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues.

Right to work laws do not require unions to represent people who are not in unions. So, once again, which Republicans say/think/believe/whatever that RTW laws require unions should represent non members?

Well, the OP is one of the biggest idiots on the internet.

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues. In reality they just want to kill unions -- which is the real purpose of RTW laws -- but I digress.

Since Republicans hate free-loaders and think everybody (except for the rich) should pay their own way, why don't they go after the greedy Chamber of Commerce? Businesses are required to pay dues for the benefits that come with being a member of the CoC. Businesses should have the option of paying those dues but still get all of the benefits that come with the membership. Businesses would save money and in turn that would create millions of jobs...right?

So, when are Republicans going to tackle this important issue? Millions of jobs are at stake.

Stupidest analogy ever.

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues. In reality they just want to kill unions -- which is the real purpose of RTW laws -- but I digress.

Since Republicans hate free-loaders and think everybody (except for the rich) should pay their own way, why don't they go after the greedy Chamber of Commerce? Businesses are required to pay dues for the benefits that come with being a member of the CoC. Businesses should have the option of paying those dues but still get all of the benefits that come with the membership. Businesses would save money and in turn that would create millions of jobs...right?

So, when are Republicans going to tackle this important issue? Millions of jobs are at stake.

The US Chamber of Commerce gives almost exclusively to Republicans. The Chamber can keep their donors anonymous but it's well known they receives huge bucks from the Chinese. It was the Chamber, working with China who gave seminars across the US teaching American business how to outsource. The invitations are still available on the Internet.

bchinab.jpg

Republicans hate it when you point it out and scream "prove it". There have been so many links and so much evidence, Republicans simply don't want to hear it.

The US Chamber of Commerce gives almost exclusively to Republicans. The Chamber can keep their donors anonymous but it's well known they receives huge bucks from the Chinese. It was the Chamber, working with China who gave seminars across the US teaching American business how to outsource. The invitations are still available on the Internet.

bchinab.jpg

Republicans hate it when you point it out and scream "prove it". There have been so many links and so much evidence, Republicans simply don't want to hear it.

Just when I thought the tread couldn't get any dumber rdean shows up to prove me wrong.

You didn't make that claim? Did you read your OP?

Yes. Did you?

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues.

Right to work laws do not require unions to represent people who are not in unions. So, once again, which Republicans say/think/believe/whatever that RTW laws require unions should represent non members?

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the interwebz? I didn't say non-union members; I said members who choose to not pay dues (that's what a RTW law is). Now, do you support somebody getting something (union benefits) for nothing (choosing to not pay dues)? Answer the question.

Republicans think unions should represent non members? Which ones think that, do you have a list? Even if they do, what does that have to do with me?

By the way, what benefits do you think a business gets from joining the local Chamber of Commerce?

RTW laws require unions to represent all members -- including those who choose to not pay dues. Sorry if that went over your head.

wow, you people are so full of shit over all this...it's the law now, remember that's what you told us about ObamaCare...deal with it

Yes. Did you?

Are you this dumb in real life or just on the interwebz? I didn't say non-union members; I said members who choose to not pay dues (that's what a RTW law is). Now, do you support somebody getting something (union benefits) for nothing (choosing to not pay dues)? Answer the question.

After you answer the one I asked you.

And here everyone but leftist adolescent imbeciles realize that the Chamber of Commerce doesnt coerce every business member into joining and doesnt charge non-members fees...........

But a great analogy if your a clueless third grader......

Well, the OP is one of the biggest idiots on the internet.

Stupidest analogy ever.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you...ubber douche

The one based on your false interpretation of my OP? No, thanks. I don't answer questions posed by people who don't understand the premise to begin with.

The one based on your false interpretation of my OP? No, thanks. I don't answer questions posed by people who don't understand the premise to begin with.

No, the one where I asked you what benefits you think a business gets from joining the CoC.

No, the one where I asked you what benefits you think a business gets from joining the CoC.

Help on outsourcing to China.

Influencing lawmakers to remove regulations.

Those two are so obvious I'm surprised to have to explain.

You really don't have a clue what a chamber of commerce does, do you?

Wrong.

Forum List

Back