Right to Exist? Who cares?

ACTUALLY "JUST SAYING THE WORDS" IS AN ACT OF FRAUD, BECAUSE THE WORDS FORM A LIE....any questions? LOL

Yeah, imbecile ... like the questions in the original post.
As things now stand the "Palestinians" have suffered through 64 years of wandering in the desert.
Would anyone have them do another 64 years of penance rather than say the words "Israel has a right to exist?"
Hell, they don't have to mean it and they don't have to live by it. All they have to do is say the words and the peace process - such that it is - can move forward.
Isn't that worth a shot at peace, ya pompous jackass?

Awwwwwwww ya sound a bit flustered there SAYIT...so pitiful when lies spin back on their craftsman---such are the risk/reward ratios of pathological liars...:badgrin:
This poster is really a joke. He never thinks the Arabs are pathological liars, only the Jews. This is a Jew hater of the highest degree, and I think most realistic posters can see right through him. Maybe he is an Arab himself, and doesn't think that Arabs ever lie.

jt2

Yeah, imbecile ... like the questions in the original post.
As things now stand the "Palestinians" have suffered through 64 years of wandering in the desert.
Would anyone have them do another 64 years of penance rather than say the words "Israel has a right to exist?"
Hell, they don't have to mean it and they don't have to live by it. All they have to do is say the words and the peace process - such that it is - can move forward.
Isn't that worth a shot at peace, ya pompous jackass?

Awwwwwwww ya sound a bit flustered there SAYIT...so pitiful when lies spin back on their craftsman---such are the risk/reward ratios of pathological liars...:badgrin:
This poster is really a joke. He never thinks the Arabs are pathological liars, only the Jews. This is a Jew hater of the highest degree, and I think most realistic posters can see right through him. Maybe he is an Arab himself, and doesn't think that Arabs ever lie.
jt2

I don't recall Skit ever having been pegged an Arab ... just an old-fashioned, dime-a-dozen Nazi slimeball.

Forum List

Back