Right on, Sgt. Crowley. You're a good man!

Not again.

C'mon guys get off the picture thing already...its as silly as going on about the birth certificate.

There are SOOOOOO MANY real issues with the current president you can bitch about:

1) Largest budgeted defecit spending per GDP of any president ever
2) Hypocracy of campaign promises compared to actual actions
3) Trying to get involved in health care when they havent even fixed social security or the other govt run health plan, medicare
4) His Czars
5) His appointing lobbyists and tax evaders to powerful positions such as Tim Gietner

Thats just 5 the list goes on.

Sorry I had to say this, go back to what you were doing now :tongue:

it's sad to watch the Neo-Cons cheer on cops who try to arrest people on their own property for the crime of being angry.

That avatar fits you well.

so the charges were dropped.
so does your avatar - stupid hick.
Doesn't matter if the charges were dropped. They were most likely dropped in an attempt to avoid the city from being looted and burned by a bunch of racist blacks. Blacks just seem to love looting and burning shit when they feel one of the brutha's has been wronged. Fact of the matter is, your boy Obama stepped on his lil' needledick, once again, when he took sides without admittedly knowing all the facts. He made himself look like the racist clown we all know he is. Made himself look like the inept amateur he has proven to be. Deal with it, Ya' neofrenchie lil' moron!

Hey VaginaYank what part iof "disturbing the peace" did you not understand.

What part of "calling his arrest last week "regrettable and unfortunate."
" do you not understand, asshat?

Seriously Gates was an asshat for chasing the cop out and yelling at him after he was told to calm down or get arrested.

Seriously Crowley was an asshat for arresting Gates on his own rental property.

Asshat cancels out asshat

Can people PLEASE try and be intellectually honest with each other, I know i'm asking the impossible in a politics forum but WTF...enough with the idiots already.

If you wanna complain about the gates/crowley incident you should be bitching at Obama for injecting himself into it and turning it into something bigger than what it was. I know the Pres needed a distraction from the congress' fumbling of healthcare but that is no excuse for him to act "Stupidly" like he did by commenting on it.

Thank you, I've been a member in good standing for over 25 years.

Oh and yes the charges were dropped, does that mean no crime occurred, no. But an idiot like you wouldn't understand that.

Stupid hick huh? I haven't heard that since the third grade. Can't you be a little more creative Lucy?

you're welcome....so you've been a stupid hick for 25 years - good for you.
if a crime had occured with the police right there to witness it the charges would not have been dropped but thanx for your legal take on this matter Matlock.

Doesn't matter if the charges were dropped. They were most likely dropped in an attempt to avoid the city from being looted and burned by a bunch of racist blacks. Blacks just seem to love looting and burning shit when they feel one of the brutha's has been wronged. Fact of the matter is, your boy Obama stepped on his lil' needledick, once again, when he took sides without admittedly knowing all the facts. He made himself look like the racist clown we all know he is. Made himself look like the inept amateur he has proven to be. Deal with it, Ya' neofrenchie lil' moron!

:clap2: the racist idiot call others racist...funny.

If you wanna complain about the gates/crowley incident you should be bitching at Obama for injecting himself into it and turning it into something bigger than what it was.

This is 100% accurate. I watched the press conference live and cringed as soon as Obama used the term "stupidly". He needs to understand that he his the President of ALL of the United States now and cannot say things like that. I chalk it up to inexperience.

Are you a conservative?

Are you a conservative?

I removed Ravi from my ignore list and this is the first post I see?

Nice addition to the thread....back on ignore you go

Forum List

Back