Right on, Sgt. Crowley. You're a good man!

Gates was arrested OUTSIDE his home for acting like a racist moron, and disturbing the peace of his neighbors!
Get your facts straight, lil' man!

Gates was arrested OUTSIDE his home for acting like a racist moron, and disturbing the peace of his neighbors!

My bad. What I should have said was gates was arrested on his PORCH, not inside his home. Thank you for the correction. By the way, since you claim Gates was arrested for acting racist, when did racism become illegal? And if it is, why aren't you in jail?

My bad. What I should have said was gates was arrested on his PORCH, not inside his home. Thank you for the correction. By the way, since you claim Gates was arrested for acting racist, when did racism become illegal? And if it is, why aren't you in jail?
Never has a sitting president made such a ridiculous statement after admitting he didn't know all of the facts. He clearly showed that he's a racist by taking his lil' black buddies side without knowing all of the facts. He clearly showed that he's an inept amateur who continually sticks his foot in mouth. He's a freakin' embarrassment to this great country, nothing more!

it's sad to watch the Neo-Cons cheer on cops who try to arrest people on their own property for the crime of being angry.

Hey VaginaYank what part iof "disturbing the peace" did you not understand.
VaYank is nothing more than an Obamabot.
In his eyes Obama can do no wrong, even when he knows deep down inside that Obama lied straight to his face on damn near every promise he made during the campaign.
It's quite sad, really!

It's quite obvious, in this case that, it was both Gates and Obama who were doing the "racial profiling" thingamajigee.
And both of them ended up looking like complete idiots.

so was Gates succesfully charged with that?

Massachusetts authorities dropped disorderly conduct charges against prominent Harvard University professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., calling his arrest last week "regrettable and unfortunate."

"This incident should not be viewed as one that demeans the character and reputation of Professor Gates or the character of the Cambridge Police Department," said Cambridge Police Department Spokeswoman Kelly Downes in a prepared joint statement by the City of Cambridge, the Cambridge Police Department and Mr. Gates.

"All parties agree that this is a just resolution to an unfortunate set of circumstances," said Downes.

At a press conference this afternoon Downes went on to say that she still believed there was "probable cause" for Gates' arrest.

At the time of his arrest, Gates allegedly responded to the officer's request for identification by shouting, "Why, because I am a black man in America?" and calling him a racist.

Though Gates eventually identified himself, he was arrested after he allegedly came out of the house and continued yelling at police, even after he was warned that he "was becoming disorderly," according to the police report.

Please understand that you are dealing with 2 inept, partisan, LIBTARD BOOBS, namely VaYank and JayCanuck. They are a little slow on the uptake and have no comprehension beyond what they feel their country owes them.

just out of curiousity Pattycakes how many times have you seen the movie G.I. Joe?

it's sad to watch the Neo-Cons cheer on cops who try to arrest people on their own property for the crime of being angry.

That avatar fits you well.

so the charges were dropped.
so does your avatar - stupid hick.

Thank you, I've been a member in good standing for over 25 years.

Oh and yes the charges were dropped, does that mean no crime occurred, no. But an idiot like you wouldn't understand that.

Stupid hick huh? I haven't heard that since the third grade. Can't you be a little more creative Lucy?

Please understand that you are dealing with 2 inept, partisan, LIBTARD BOOBS, namely VaYank and JayCanuck. They are a little slow on the uptake and have no comprehension beyond what they feel their country owes them.

Duly noted, but these idiots are good for a laugh every now and then.

Forum List

Back