Right on cue ...

Excellent. I have stock in health care corporations and I expect them to make billions more once Trump is in office. Fuck the people! I got mine.

get rid of the parts of ACA that the insurance companies don't like.
the pure beauty of Republican capitalism is that if a business gets rid of products services or features that customers want, customers shop elsewhere and the business goes bankrupt. Do you understand?

the pure beauty of Republican capitalism is that if a business gets rid of products services or features that customers want, customers shop elsewhere and the business goes bankrupt. Do you understand?

Businesses using the regulatory state to ensure profits at the expense of citizens is NOT 'pure beauty' - it's corrupt government.

So the government should get out of the business altogether.

As far as I am concerned, a witch doctor should be able to practice and not be regulated.

We should be self policing.

Businesses using the regulatory state to ensure profits at the expense of citizens is NOT 'pure beauty' - it's corrupt government.

and guess who wants to get rid of regulation and have more capitalilsm?? Trump??? Makes perfect sense that a liberal would not know that.

Excellent. I have stock in health care corporations and I expect them to make billions more once Trump is in office. Fuck the people! I got mine.
but why??? Trump is for more capitalism, free markets, interstate competition, transparent pricing. This means many will go bankrupt. Do you understand?

Forum List

Back