Right of Return Conference

P F Tinmore, et al,

On the contrary. I did watch the video.

P F Tinmore, et al,

See Posting #11 in Thread

Discusses the legalities of the right of return. Also talks about "Birthright Palestine."
(COMMENT)

I don't think there is any such legally enforceable "right" as the "right of return."

Most Respectfully,
R
You didn't watch the video.
(COMMENT)

This doesn't address the "right" of return; the legality of it --- as she clearly states in the very beginning. It address the "implementation." It also uses the "Palestinian" unique definition of a refugee, which is different from the definition of every other refugee in the world (past and present).

Most Respectfully,
R
They define refugees as those who were expelled.

Silly them.

When in reality they should define them as illegal immigrants evicted for refusing to abide by the nations laws. That is what they were and that is all they are today

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

Discusses the legalities of the right of return. Also talks about "Birthright Palestine."
(COMMENT)

I don't think there is any such legally enforceable "right" as the "right of return."

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

This doesn't address the "right" of return; the legality of it --- as she clearly states in the very beginning. It address the "implementation." It also uses the "Palestinian" unique definition of a refugee, which is different from the definition of every other refugee in the world (past and present).

Most Respectfully,
R

Silly them.

When in reality they should define them as illegal immigrants evicted for refusing to abide by the nations laws. That is what they were and that is all they are today
YAWN

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Silly them.

YAWN

If you are tired then go to bed and stop infesting this board with your puerile immature nonsense

Forum List

Back