Right Now, Right Way

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I was looking through new posts. Wow. Much on the president's conference. Some on the Iranian stuff. Some on John and Kate or is that jon and Cait? Well f me. I've not a clue.

Bottom line, most aren't looking at what is going on, which is fine and all. Just remember down the road. When Obama is more than tanking, it started here.

KA, I just got done reading all the papers and watching all the channels. Apparently, Obama is a deity who walks about an inch off the ground (1/2'', according to the WaPo, 1 1/3'', according to MSNBC). He is hip, cool, uniting us, telling us how it is, saving our country with FDR-style projects, slaying our enemies and marrying gay couples in the West Wing when he's not practicing water-walking on the Mall ponds.

What's all this "tanking" business?

Annie, I haven't a clue what that is supposed to mean or even be about?

Of course you don't. Obama has nothing to do with Iran. Well if he does, he's against anything the world is, well unless of course there may be a chance of appeasement, but if not, well really with a tough stance, unless that's not good.

Got it?

KA, I just got done reading all the papers and watching all the channels. Apparently, Obama is a deity who walks about an inch off the ground (1/2'', according to the WaPo, 1 1/3'', according to MSNBC). He is hip, cool, uniting us, telling us how it is, saving our country with FDR-style projects, slaying our enemies and marrying gay couples in the West Wing when he's not practicing water-walking on the Mall ponds.

Try reading all the papers and watching all the channels without the influence of LSD. It might allow you to make judgments that are somewhere in the vicinity of reality.

Try reading all the papers and watching all the channels without the influence of LSD. It might allow you to make judgments that are somewhere in the vicinity of reality.

Already attacking the poster, huh Nickie?

Already attacking the poster, huh Nickie?

Do you think WJ's statements approximated reality?

Compared to the previous incumbent, he does walk on water.:lol:

Maybe he should have bombed Iran. After all we are the keepers of the free world. Well except when we got rid of the earlier democracy in Iran to keep their oil.

Eat you little right wing hearts out. I don't agree with everything he is doing, but he sure is a hell of a lot more of a president than little Numbnuts and Dark Vader was.

Eight more years.:eusa_pray::clap2:

Forum List

Back