Right did not move at all

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RIGHT HAS NOT MOVED AT ALL.

Obama did not move to the center, he moved to the Right by being blackmailed by the right. The Right did not move at all.
The Right want to bring spending back to 08 levels. LMAO. Why 08 and not between 01 and 08? Because Bush had spent all we had and some and there was no more money left to spend or borrow.

Obama did not move to the center, he moved to the Right by being blackmailed by the right. The Right did not move at all.
The Right want to bring spending back to 08 levels. LMAO. Why 08 and not between 01 and 08? Because Bush had spent all we had and some and there was no more money left to spend or borrow.

Obama has no place TO move but right; which, he most assuredly has not.

Obama is a thrid Bush term.

I see it more of a second Carter term.

the debt was about 700 billion when Carter left office.
Less than we have spent on Iraq to date.

Minimum wage was $2.15 when Carter was in office. How much did we spend in Vietnam under the Johnson Administration, btw?

If you're going to use numbers, please bring the appropriate equivalencies in today's dollars with you.

Obama has no place TO move but right; which, he most assuredly has not.

Oh, he could go QUITE A BIT left from where he is. Ever heard of Bernie Sanders?

The truth, that you guys have such a hard time swallowing, is that he started in the center and now he's drifting right. He's only "Left" when viewed next to the new radical right.

so he's Super Carter.

Not really. Most economists will tell you deficit numbers would be similar, no matter whose body was filling the Suit. He really started out in the worst of circumstances.

And made them worse with his every unrealistic, idealistic move.

so he's Super Carter.

Not really. Most economists will tell you deficit numbers would be similar, no matter whose body was filling the Suit. He really started out in the worst of circumstances.

I agree, "they" will. "They" assume you have to spend your way out of a crisis. I'm afraid of the day we all have to pay the piper.

so he's Super Carter.

Ohh come on now we all know that the entire finiancial collapse, the unemployment, etc is ALL Owebama's fault.

so he's Super Carter.

I agree, "they" will. "They" assume you have to spend your way out of a crisis. I'm afraid of the day we all have to pay the piper.

Well it's not really an opinion, it's just the way it is. Your guys would have you believe he went on a massive spending spree, when truthfully most of the deficits were a result of economic and military situations over which he had no control.

so he's Super Carter.

Yep Bush and the republicans spent like drunken sailors trying to keep the fall from happening.

so he's Super Carter.

Ohh come on now we all know that the entire finiancial collapse, the unemployment, etc is ALL Owebama's fault.

It's no one's fault. Glass Steagall should not have been repealed.

Yep Bush and the republicans spent like drunken sailors trying to keep the fall from happening.

that was on Iraq. and i don't like bush either. We haven't had a conservative in office since Clinton. :lol:

It's no one's fault. Glass Steagall should not have been repealed.

And no one pushed for it's repeal?
and individials did not spend debt like water?
Corporations did not offshore manufacturing?

It is a lot of peoples fault over a few decades.

Forum List

Back