Right America: Feeling Wronged (HBO Documentary)

Just asking questions ed, just asking questions :eusa_angel:

Rhetorical questions, Di?

Seriously, I don't know because I try not to assume I understand anything about a person's position on subjects other than what a person actually posts himself

So either you were attempting to be ironic (and I missed it because I don't know your basic position on this subject) or you were serious, in which case my response was my ironic answer to your agent provocateur theory.

Incidently I DO believe thatboth parties make use of agent provocateurs.

Few of them aren't sincerely as crazy as they seem however. They are unwitting dupes.

Were I in charge of the DNC or RNC, I would certainly encourage the craziest of my opposition to get as much media time as possible, just to discredit my opposition's constiuents.

And, if you think about it, the media nearly always is looking for the most extreme of the extreme (of either sid of every issue) because those people make for the most dramatic news.

Hence the nuttiest members of both sides of neqrly every issue end up appearing to be the spokepersons of each side.

Sad, really, but that's the world we live in.

And modertes of both sides end up forgotten and neglected while the fruitcakes seem to get all the press.

This might be entire unplanned and organic, but then too it certainly does work wonders to keep American fearfiul of conservatives and liberals, doesn't it?

I often wonder if rhetorical questions are really questions or if they're just rhetorical tricks. Are they really of any use? :eusa_angel:

Now, to the point. Agents provocateur? I don't see them as such. I actually thought they were people who might post here at USMB or other similar forums, people with more than an average interest in current affairs but who are driven by their own convictions and aren't interested in objective inquiry. And that goes for both sides. The point was made that the clips were edited to present the most gross (and I don't mean "yuk, gross!" examples of right wing partisanship almost to the point of caricature. No, definitely not agents provocateur, more like people who genuinely believe what they were saying.

Okay Marc, here's one for your side.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

The Right....nutjobs....target-rich environment.
You got dat right bruh.

There is a legion of Obamabots to choose from. Take your pick of the millions of nutjobs on the Left out there. It's scary.
Present them. If you haven't noticed, I'm gingerly building my case presenting PROOF POSITIVE of the legions of Far Rightwing Nutjobs. Thread after thread after thread. Not only are they nutjobs, but they are being taken seriously by the Republican party as if they aren't and are just "concerned and/or passionate patriotic Americans." I haven't seen one from you as yet.

Thats ONE single nutjob.

I supplied you access to tons of nutjobs on the Right.

C'mon...get real.

The Right....nutjobs....target-rich environment.
on ALL spectrums of the political enviroment
Bring the proof of the mass of Left-Wing Nutjobs...that are taken seriously by the party and/or the media.

Code Pink...negative.

Don't be fooled people.

The Right...NEVER planned on working with or helping Obama at all.

At least a certain segment of them.

hahahah, yawn me to death, WHEN HBO comes our with crockumentary on the the LEFT and how they felt Bush stole the election, then I might try and give a damn..

:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
hahahah, yawn me to death, WHEN HBO comes our with crockumentary on the the LEFT and how they felt Bush stole the election, then I might try and give a damn..

All HBO did was air the thing...nothing more, nothing less.

The footage throughout the campaign is there for all to see...crystal clear at how the Right behaved and/or responded to Obama BEFORE he even won.

All HBO did was air the thing...nothing more, nothing less.

The footage throughout the campaign is there for all to see...crystal clear at how the Right behaved and/or responded to Obama BEFORE he even won.

awwww, and all the left LOVED that fact that Bush won and was singing him praises when he FIRST GOT ELECTED.

you and Hbo are a real friggen hoot.:lol:

The original YouTube links didn't work, but I found it on Google. It is interesting as the republicans act as if no one who voted for Obama has similar values. An interesting slice of America and I think indicative of why our nation has lost its core values of the preamble and its unity.

Right America Feeling Wronged

Another cynical point of view:

Will Americans "...be inspired by a man who was raised by a single mother on food stamps. Or one born into privilege who secured his congressional seat by divorcing his disabled wife and marrying a beer heiress." Toby Harnden

This salvaged thread from 8/14 of reconstituted horse puckey has influenced me to change my vote. But wait! I've already cast my vote like most voters have in early voting states in this polarized election. Too bad......

Seems like many of the Rightwing Nuts on here don't seem to have a clear picture of thesmelves, however there was a documentary produced by HBO that came out in February that followed the McCain campaign around up until election night.

I know none of the Red Right-Wingers willfully would not seek to see it, so I figured I'd make it easy and just post it.

As you will see clearly, the vitriol, contempt and hate for Obama has been set in stone long before Obama set foot in office. These people became the Tea-Baggers, Birthers and Deather, so whenever they say its not about Obama, etc., etc., you know they are lying...it is all about Obama.

So without further a due...behold the madness of The Right:
YouTube - Right America feeling wronged part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu4tDLQt2Tw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPOtRK7lCI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQ4nWqUGFM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1js48BPlM94&feature=related

How did you grow up to be so fucking stupid?

The original YouTube links didn't work, but I found it on Google. It is interesting as the republicans act as if no one who voted for Obama has similar values. An interesting slice of America and I think indicative of why our nation has lost its core values of the preamble and its unity.

Right America Feeling Wronged

Another cynical point of view:

Will Americans "...be inspired by a man who was raised by a single mother on food stamps. Or one born into privilege who secured his congressional seat by divorcing his disabled wife and marrying a beer heiress." Toby Harnden

oh brother.
Neither friggen MAN inspires me. all they are to me is POLITICIANS.

Last edited:
Don't be fooled people.

The Right...NEVER planned on working with or helping Obama at all.

At least a certain segment of them.

Why the FUCK would we want to work with ANYONE who wants to destroy America?

The Hussein's and Pelosi/Reid record stands for itself, look at the state of our country now.

You libs just can't stand it that we were RIGHT about the Marxist piece of shit in office now.
And thats why your pin-up boy's ratings are down to 37%. America has seen what the socialsts really want to do and they are now running in the other direction.

Forum List

Back