Right after threatening to blow up the W.house Madonna got the worst news of her life

Let her yap.

The left would arrest someone.....the right shouldn't play that game.

If they blow up the White House, it might slow down government....

Oh wait.....GO MADONNA.

Trump has said similar things. Like when he said the 2nd amendment people should do something about Hilary. You didn't take him seriously but when a shock value queen like Madonna says something outrageous , you take it seriously ?

I don't even like Madonna ( overrated mediocre singer). I think she wrong for saying what she said. You don't joke around like that.

But I just find it real rich for Trumpsters and conservatives to complain about this but said nothing on the outrageous stuff Trump has said.

It's great that he goes after people at the top of society. The establishment always goes after powerless people.

Trump has said similar things. Like when he said the 2nd amendment people should do something about Hilary. You didn't take him seriously but when a shock value queen like Madonna says something outrageous , you take it seriously ?

I don't even like Madonna ( overrated mediocre singer). I think she wrong for saying what she said. You don't joke around like that.

But I just find it real rich for Trumpsters and conservatives to complain about this but said nothing on the outrageous stuff Trump has said.

I never thought, when I heart that, that he was referring to an assassination. I thought that he was referring to the NRA mobilizing protests and organizing a campaign to stop the gun ban.

It's funny how the left immediately jumps to violence. Almost like all their protests end in violence.

Trump has said similar things. Like when he said the 2nd amendment people should do something about Hilary. .
No. Nimrod, Trump did not actually say it.

Libtards like you simply interpret his statement that way since you are prejudiced against conservative white males.

Must be true. Got quite a few hits when searched. secret service after madonna - Bing

There is another thread around here that a threat to the White House/President/Government is illegal and considered treason.

Whatever Trump said against Hillary, doesn't exactly qualify

Mis-representing what was said is a liberal calling card isn't it?

While Madonna won't personally blow up the White House, she does have the money to hire a paramilitary group who could do it. Her talk is dangerous and should require an interview. Perhaps, IRS audits are called for.

Since when is saying "do something" illegal? You are acting like a liberal twit when you say stupid things like that.

The daily mail picked up this story too

upload_2017-1-22_15-31-1.png

Secret Service to investigate Madonna | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back