Rigged System.....Really??

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Last edited:
That stupid asswipe used her white female status to get ahead in life then she figured out lying about having Native American blood would help her even more.

She is the typical lying piece of shit hypocrite liberal.

She is the one claiming Republicans are evil, greedy people...when she is stealing from the collection plate of donations given by those Republicans.

Elizabeth Warren at Democratic National Convention: 'The System Is Rigged' - ABC News

Wacko Warren whines that the system is rigged but I'd like to know that if the system is truly rigged then how did all these politicians who grew up so poor are all now making millions of dollars and occupy positions of power?

Warren herself after "growing up on the ragged edge of the middle class" ends up making something like 300K a year?

So tell me how is the system rigged?

Are you a millionaire? If not, why not? Lack of hard work? I mean, the system is conducive to everyone becoming a millionaire, right? So why aren't you? Laziness?

That stupid asswipe used her white female status to get ahead in life then she figured out lying about having Native American blood would help her even more.

She is the typical lying piece of shit hypocrite liberal.

She is the one claiming Republicans are evil, greedy people...when she is stealing from the collection plate of donations given by those Republicans.

You seem grounded and nice too.

Elizabeth Warren at Democratic National Convention: 'The System Is Rigged' - ABC News

Wacko Warren whines that the system is rigged but I'd like to know that if the system is truly rigged then how did all these politicians who grew up so poor are all now making millions of dollars and occupy positions of power?

Warren herself after "growing up on the ragged edge of the middle class" ends up making something like 300K a year?

Are you a millionaire? If not, why not? Lack of hard work? I mean, the system is conducive to everyone becoming a millionaire, right? So why aren't you? Laziness?

I grew up in a one parent household, lied about my age to get my first job, worked 40 hours a week during the school year and 80 or 100 a week in the summers.

I have been on my own since I was 17. I actually paid for my own college and paid off my student loans.

I now own a business that grosses nearly 2 million a year.

The system ain't rigged folks. I am no one special and I manged to succeed.

I grew up in a one parent household, lied about my age to get my first job, worked 40 hours a week during the school year and 80 or 100 a week in the summers.

I have been on my own since I was 17. I actually paid for my own college and paid off my student loans.

But you had to work hard!!!! They dont want to work hard!!!!

You bet and there are loads of folks just like you out there who have made it.

They didn't wait for someone to give them anything. They didn't EXPECT someone to give them anything.

They went out and EARNED what they have. They earned it with their sweat, sacrifice, drive, determination and downright ability.

After all. This is America and the opportunity is out there.

The system is rigged to ensure that the superwealthy are able to accumulate and maintain more wealth

It doesn't mean that it impossible for someone from the working class to gain more wealth....just much harder than it was a generation ago

The system is rigged to ensure that the superwealthy are able to accumulate and maintain more wealth

It doesn't mean that it impossible for someone from the working class to gain more wealth....just much harder than it was a generation ago

That's not what Fauxcahontis said in her speech

Unless you start confiscating wealth or go communist, ANY system where someone is wealthy will allow them an easier time to maintain that wealth.

Unless you start confiscating wealth or go communist, ANY system where someone is wealthy will allow them an easier time to maintain that wealth.

All it takes is one person in a family to succeed and future generations can benefit.

The rigged part is that the fucking government takes so much money from the middle class via the Social Security shakedown that it is virtually impossible for one of average means to accumulate any wealth.

Forum List

Back