Rigged Africa

The African continent has been riddled with corruption since before any of us were born. Until people in that country rise up and force a change, things will remain as they have been. Keep doing what you've been doing, you keep getting what you've always gotten.

The scramble for Africa and the resulting colonization created most of the problems that exist today.

Yup, it's definitely white people's fault Africa is such a mess.

I cant see any other explanation.

Well, you are an idiot.

I see a continent that has everything and its people do not benefit. Explain it to me. #AfricaFirst

They can't. But I'm sure you've read the ignorance.

we can and have but you dont like the answers

No you can't because you don't have the answers and when you are shown the cause you can't take it.

Well, you are an idiot.
I see a continent that has everything and its people do not benefit. Explain it to me. #AfricaFirst

No you can't because you don't have the answers and when you are shown the cause you can't take it.

the reason is because africans cant/wont improve and maintain infrastructure so black intellectuals have a safe place to thrive and become productive leaders

Well, you are an idiot.

ROFLMFAO

Didn’t I address Africans, in Africa,
not too long ago with you

Well, you are an idiot.

ROFLMFAO

Didn’t I address Africans, in Africa,
not too long ago with you

You posted some words I did not read.

Why?

Because you don't have a clue.

Well, you are an idiot.

the reason is because africans cant/wont improve and maintain infrastructure so black intellectuals have a safe place to thrive and become productive leaders

Wrong.

Well, you are an idiot.

I see a continent that has everything and its people do not benefit. Explain it to me.
Well, more Africans have cell phones
then indoor plumbing

What’s that tell you

Ive just been watching the horrific scenes following the cyclone. It looks like they are ill equipped to deal with this type of calamity.

Why is Africa so poor ? They have absolutely everything there but it all seems to be owned by people and corporations who arent African.

If Africans owned and controlled these assets then that would help to ensure that the people benefit.
Colonialism is still holding back the continent.

I've only been to East Africa so I cant speak for the whole continent, and then I only had a brief window of time there, but it seems to me people there put family, clan and tribe before country. And that does have an effect you may not realize or want to realize.
And even when I went to see how a seed project for farmers was going along, it was disappointing to see that a few years after the Europeans left and turned operations over to locals, Family members left in charge were heavily using favoritism to advance their own relatives while handing out the wrong seeds and fertilizer to other neighbors.
Also a little problem when people build a well system over there, "strangers" come at night and steal the piping and pumps.
Small sample size here, but if you spend any time in East Africa and get your feet in the mud youll see what I'm talking about.The leaders dont have any feelings of nationalism towards their people as much as they have loyalty to themselves and the same goes for the police and military. For the most part it seems everyone is for themselves. Of course this is probably changing as things develop but not nearly quickly enough for them to help themselves... yet.

Ive just been watching the horrific scenes following the cyclone. It looks like they are ill equipped to deal with this type of calamity.

Why is Africa so poor ? They have absolutely everything there but it all seems to be owned by people and corporations who arent African.

If Africans owned and controlled these assets then that would help to ensure that the people benefit.

I've only been to East Africa so I cant speak for the whole continent, and then I only had a brief window of time there, but it seems to me people there put family, clan and tribe before country. And that does have an effect you may not realize or want to realize.
And even when I went to see how a seed project for farmers was going along, it was disappointing to see that a few years after the Europeans left and turned operations over to locals, Family members left in charge were heavily using favoritism to advance their own relatives while handing out the wrong seeds and fertilizer to other neighbors.
Also a little problem when people build a well system over there, "strangers" come at night and steal the piping and pumps.
Small sample size here, but if you spend any time in East Africa and get your feet in the mud youll see what I'm talking about.The leaders dont have any feelings of nationalism towards their people as much as they have loyalty to themselves and the same goes for the police and military. For the most part it seems everyone is for themselves. Of course this is probably changing as things develop but not nearly quickly enough for them to help themselves... yet.

I can only shake my head.

Despite the fact that there haven't been any colonies in Africa for fifty years.

1467427.jpg
Absolutely.

As I recall, it wasn't the Americans who were handing out VC's for civilizing the fuzzy-wuzzys with Martini-Henrys.
At that time Americans were slaughtering each other over the notion that black people were not property,
But you are essentially correct. European countries colonised Africa in order to exploit its resources..In return they gave very little back. and left newly formed "nations" formed on geographical lines and ill equipped to succeed.
When the colonial types departed they were replaced by the corporate colonists who bribed the elites .with their own money.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Even though you have the effect

Kenya has a GDP of 75 billion, thats not too shabby yet where is all that money going? you cant blame that all on colonialism. People still have to grow into the idea of being a country there and that does take time. And certain ideas that we might take for granted here like conservationism, hardly exist over there, which is why when your catching a ferry from Mombassa across the channel, everywhere you look the ground is littered with trash and no garbage cans anywhere. The people I was with just toss it all on the ground because thats just the way things are there as they grew up. It all gets burned in piles along side the roads or in fields if it does.
I was simply pointing out to the OP there is a different mindset there. The effects of colonialism and foreign investment are just as real.

Folks, inside tip, Blacks are extremely corrupt by nature. I have seen this first hand in housing and in politics. They only want to promote their select Black friends at the expense of every other race. Why is Africa a mess. Low IQ savages... Any questions?

Who was responsible for the backwardness of Africa\ before colonialism? Was it the Romans, the Arabs, the Vikings, Trump, or was it the Africans themselves?

That's what Gaddafi said. Next thing you know our Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, was cackling in ecstacy while watching a fucking snuff film of that elderly man getting tortured, sodomised and murdered by Al Qaeda's ISIL thugs.

LOCK HER UP!!!

Last edited:

Yeah, they gotta turn more of those farms over to the natives to run. That’s worked well in the past.

I watched a film last night called United Kingdom and I think it gives a decent depiction of life in Botswana under the benevolent British Empire.

A United Kingdom (2016) - IMDb

Its well worth a watch. You can see how colonialism sucked the life out of this nation. And Rosamund Pike is in it.

Even though you have the effect

Kenya has a GDP of 75 billion, thats not too shabby yet where is all that money going? you cant blame that all on colonialism. People still have to grow into the idea of being a country there and that does take time. And certain ideas that we might take for granted here like conservationism, hardly exist over there, which is why when your catching a ferry from Mombassa across the channel, everywhere you look the ground is littered with trash and no garbage cans anywhere. The people I was with just toss it all on the ground because thats just the way things are there as they grew up. It all gets burned in piles along side the roads or in fields if it does.
I was simply pointing out to the OP there is a different mindset there. The effects of colonialism and foreign investment are just as real.

I can blame it on colonialism. People had been living there since the Paleozoic era, so why do whites try saying they have to grow into the idea of being a country?

Forum List

Back