Ridiculous, indeed...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Surely, this is a joke... eh, yet, it doesn't seem to be. The battle of the boobs? It seems to me that there are enough potential patrons for both of these establishments to be successful.

Video: The RidicuList: Hooters – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

Hooters filing a suit against Twin Peaks is like me filing a suit against all the brunettes bleaching to blonde. Completely illogical. Ohhhh well... Atleast we have the amazing Anderson Cooper to trance over.

Surely, this is a joke... eh, yet, it doesn't seem to be. The battle of the boobs? It seems to me that there are enough potential patrons for both of these establishments to be successful.

Hooters filing a suit against Twin Peaks is like me filing a suit against all the brunettes bleaching to blonde. Completely illogical. Ohhhh well... Atleast we have the amazing Anderson Cooper to trance over.

thank you for your legal expertise. :rolleyes:

• Banned

thank you for your legal expertise. :rolleyes:

You are so very welcome... my legal expertise is most obviously my marriage license and during the time I have served and continue to lovingly service my husband, forever mindful of my duties :lol: , I admire and appreciate beautiful women almost as much as he seems to... just on different levels, of course. I see their potential expressions as evidence of the functioning brains they utilize and manipulate with. :D ;) :D

Only an airhead like Anderson would think a company suing over their intellectual property is ridiculous.

Intellectual property? Are they saying they were the first to think of putting women in skimpy outfits? Sounds to me like they're thousands of years too late to make that case!!!

Only an airhead like Anderson would think a company suing over their intellectual property is ridiculous.

Intellectual property? Are they saying they were the first to think of putting women in skimpy outfits? Sounds to me like they're thousands of years too late to make that case!!!

Welcome to Anderson's airhead club. Especially so if you watched the video.

I can see the jury awarding a big sum to Hooters if they can prove that he did that.
The basic case is that he downloaded company materials. It isn't the sexy sleaze that he took, but marketing studies and such like.

I'm thinking outside the bra right now. Hooters has fought (and probably won) many sexual harrassment and discrimination suits. A smaller A-cup copycat might not have the hot shot legal team of a D-cup competitor. And a rookie mistake could affect the whole boobilicious junk food industry. Food for thought...

:lol:

It is just ridiculous, regardless, unless like Baruch Menachem mentioned in his first post they can prove he stole their marketing ideas and such, yet those kinds of things are not made sacred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back